Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder is better than Nicky Forster

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Are You lot f***ing Deaf Or What? f*** You? Who The f*** Are You To Call Me Names. You Ask A Serious Question And I Give You A Serious Answer. Piss Off If You Don't Like The Truth. Wanker.

I Bet You're A Fat Bastard Who Takes All The Biscuits.

Gold, for sure. I haven't laughed so much in ages. :lolol:

I've Just Tried To Write A Sentence With Each Word Beginning With A Capital Letter And It's Bloody Knackering.

How do you do it, Mr Mar? ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mr Bars, do you think saying the word Paki is racist ?

Do you think dressing up dogs in childrens clothes is funny ?

Is Madaleine alive ?

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
Were saved from defeat - Wendy must be desperate as hes only gone and put Elder on - surprised he did not sub the old man Forster tho.... :)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
oh shit.. i have just stumbled across this thread after replying to bars mar's ridiculous comment on another thread... im in so much trouble now..

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Not sure that is true.

Zamora was able to lead the line on his own, something that I am not sure Forster can do. Also Zamora was capable of getting a goal from nowhere, where as Forster needs the ball played in a certain area.

Just picked this quote up from the thread - I wouldn't necessarily agree that Forster couldn't lead the line on his own. I seem to remember him doing just that up at the Walkers Bowl a few years back for us... An exemplary display of a lone forward (unfortunately without a goal) to secure us a very unlikely 0-0 against the then League 1 league leaders. Particularly when you look at the rest of the team behind him!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/7847262.stm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here