Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder is better than Nicky Forster

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I for one haven't written him off just yet. He scores bags of goals in reserve games, and apparently is 'brilliant' in training. Wilkins clearly sees something in him or he wouldn't even be on the bench.

Personally I don't think he's got enough quality, but would be more than happy to be proved wrong.

I agree..... but the thing is you have seen the reserve games and therefore back up your opinion with knowledge. I don't think anyone can make a decision based on his apperances for the first team as there have been far too few of them. Maybe he does deserve a chance but in place of Foster? I don't think so.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
quality thread although Starting Every Word With A Capital Is Giving Me A Real Headace, and it takes f***ing ages to type that way too.

anyway.....Forster has proven himself this season when given a chance - top lad.

Elder is a great prospect too, but given the choice of both, only a cockjugglingthundercunt of a manager would pick Elder 1st.

;)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like this Bars Mar this guy talks my sort of language,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway BM it is a rule that you have to follow the sheep and agree with the common concensus on here, any opinion not following this rule will be shot down in flames. I have got used to it over 8 years and frankly don't give a shite if people do not agree with me.

Have a good day.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is It? Hang On I'll Try It.

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

EDIT; UNLESS YOU DO IT AS AN EDIT -THEN IT LEAVES THEM ALL AS CAPITALS!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And How Many Did Forster Get Against A Very Poor Millwall, Bournemouth Then? Elder Was Bound To Be Rusty That's Why He Needs A Good Run In The Team Alongside The Real Form Player Revell.

Seen Enough Football In My Time To See A Real Gem And Seen Enough Of Forster To Know That He Ain't Good Enough. Nathan Has Real Pace And As You Say A Work Ethic That Forster Could Learn From

He Played One Game. He Needs A Run Of Games. Are You lot f***ing Deaf Or What?

f*** You? Who The f*** Are You To Call Me Names. You Ask A Serious Question And I Give You A Serious Answer. Piss Off If You Don't Like The Truth. Wanker.

I Bet You're A Fat Bastard Who Takes All The Biscuits.

It's not me that eats all the Mars Bars. Dickhead.

:bigwave:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Anyway BM it is a rule that you have to follow the sheep and agree with the common concensus on here, any opinion not following this rule will be shot down in flames. I have got used to it over 8 years and frankly don't give a shite if people do not agree with me.

Have a good day.

You're Not Wrong There Mate. I Came On Here After Plucking Up The Courage Expecting A Little Bit Of Banter And The World And His Wife Starts Calling Me Names And Attacking Me. If Elder's So Shit Why Is He Still In The Side? Wilkins Must See Something In Him.

Yes, I Did Start Lashing Out And Retaliating And Have Pissed Off The Mods But It's Because I'm Nervous About Posting An Opinion And Have Learnt After A Year Of Lurking On Here That If You Don't Stand Up For Yourself You'll Get Torn to Pieces. I'm Even Getting Grief About The Way I Type For Pete's Sake.

Nice To Know I Have At Least One Friend On This Board.

SeagullSam12

Aug 14, 2007
Portsmouth
Mars Bar what are you goin on about?
I'm failry new to NSC and i don't eel bullied or unwelcome? so how i really dont't know what you are on about there.
Also how should Forster be learning form Elder when Forster has played in the championship and is now 33/34?
There is no way that Nathan Elder is better thank Nicky Forster surely if you have been going to albion games this season you would know that Nicky Forster has shown his class.
Thats all:bigwave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're Not Wrong There Mate. I Came On Here After Plucking Up The Courage Expecting A Little Bit Of Banter And The World And His Wife Starts Calling Me Names And Attacking Me. If Elder's So Shit Why Is He Still In The Side? Wilkins Must See Something In Him.

Yes, I Did Start Lashing Out And Retaliating And Have Pissed Off The Mods But It's Because I'm Nervous About Posting An Opinion And Have Learnt After A Year Of Lurking On Here That If You Don't Stand Up For Yourself You'll Get Torn to Pieces. I'm Even Getting Grief About The Way I Type For Pete's Sake.

Elder's not in the side, though, is he?

And there's nothing wrong with how you type -just press the bloody CapsLock key, please.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

But Elder is not in the side, he has not started a game in the league this season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I thought he was banned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here