Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nandos is(n't) coming to Worthing

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Nandos is amazing, a chicken platter with Hot sauce, spicy rice and chips is one of the greatest meals anyone can eat.

Its simple yet tastes so good.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The reason everyone like it is because everyone is obsessed with chicken because no one actually seems to like anything anymore. Chicken is the blandest meat with a good texture so everyone loves it - seriously, the amount of people I know who will basically only eat chicken (unless their meat comes in a burger shape) is astonishing and depressing.

It's a bit like the amount of people who drink those shit flavoured ciders now (alcopops with a new branding). Why can't people just grow up and drink beer? Those are just fizzy drinks with a bit of alcohol thrown in to make teenagers feel a bit silly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The reason everyone like it is because everyone is obsessed with chicken because no one actually seems to like anything anymore. Chicken is the blandest meat with a good texture so everyone loves it - seriously, the amount of people I know who will basically only eat chicken (unless their meat comes in a burger shape) is astonishing and depressing.

It's a bit like the amount of people who drink those shit flavoured ciders now (alcopops with a new branding). Why can't people just grow up and drink beer? Those are just fizzy drinks with a bit of alcohol thrown in to make teenagers feel a bit silly.

Wow. Imagine if everyone was like you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Nando's uses indoor-reared chickens, which are sourced from the UK, with the exception of some of the chicken breast fillets. Nando's chickens are housed in sawdust-bedded, well-ventilated barns and they have constant access to food and water. They are fed non-GM feed and are free from antibiotic growth promoters. "

those saying it doesnt taste good are probably addicted to all the additives they get in their chicken elsewhere.

what about that sounds GOOD? id rather have free-range corn-fed chicken over that essentially battery-farm stuff anyday, plus the breast is the exception? most of their burgers and wraps USE breast.....

my previous post about poor quality chicken stands, its just putting lipstick on a bulldog

Sunlight is definitely overrated when talking about fit and healthy development :facepalm:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
"Nando's uses indoor-reared chickens, which are sourced from the UK, with the exception of some of the chicken breast fillets. Nando's chickens are housed in sawdust-bedded, well-ventilated barns and they have constant access to food and water. They are fed non-GM feed and are free from antibiotic growth promoters. "

those saying it doesnt taste good are probably addicted to all the additives they get in their chicken elsewhere.
Doesn't say much about freedom to roam there I see. And precisely what is the legal definition of a 'barn'? Does it differ from 'a large, metal building with loads of cages attached to the walls'? (Being a bit hypocritical here (although I wouldn't eat in Nando's) just didn't like the 'holier-than-thou' tone to the above :thumbsup:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here