Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Names not yet mentioned (prob for good reason)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What's Brian Horton up to nowadays? Albion legend (in my eyes anyway) with managerial experience.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I haven't yet heard Terry Connor mentioned and if we're after a young progressive manager he would be a great appointment.

Served under a number of decent managers at Wolves, climbed through the ranks there to be assistant manager culminating in their best season for many years and an Albion legend to boot. I wouldn't appoinrt him until the summer, we need someone with experience to get us through till the end of the season but at that point he would be a tremendous and exciting appointment.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sven?
Not sure he's really settled with the Mexican team?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Perfect caretaker until the end of the season....

Steve Gritt.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I haven't yet heard Terry Connor mentioned and if we're after a young progressive manager he would be a great appointment.

Served under a number of decent managers at Wolves, climbed through the ranks there to be assistant manager culminating in their best season for many years and an Albion legend to boot. I wouldn't appoinrt him until the summer, we need someone with experience to get us through till the end of the season but at that point he would be a tremendous and exciting appointment.

Paul Ince tried to take him to Blackburn, but Wolves tied him down with a better contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here