I think people have largely got this now but it looks to me like:

1: Priestfield
2: Hawthorns
3: Anfield
4: Carrow Road
5: Selhurst Park
6: St Mary’s
7: Liberty Stadium

I have to see, the travel nerd in me really likes the look of this game, but this little quiz really goes to show there’s a lot of work to be done where unique buildings like stadiums are concerned.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think people have largely got this now but it looks to me like:

1: Priestfield
2: Hawthorns
3: Anfield
4: Carrow Road
5: Selhurst Park
6: St Mary’s
7: Liberty Stadium

I have to see, the travel nerd in me really likes the look of this game, but this little quiz really goes to show there’s a lot of work to be done where unique buildings like stadiums are concerned.

That is outstanding sir. The bloke who posted the quiz posted the answers and you still got one wrong! :ffsparr::lolol:

You are correct on the graphics but it is only when you use a free camera to look at the ground that you see this stuff. It is a flight game so you shouldn't be this close. Makes for a harder quiz than actual photos though.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
That is outstanding sir. The bloke who posted the quiz posted the answers and you still got one wrong! :ffsparr::lolol:

You are correct on the graphics but it is only when you use a free camera to look at the ground that you see this stuff. It is a flight game so you shouldn't be this close. Makes for a harder quiz than actual photos though.

Must have missed that. Which one did I get wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here