Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name that match

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
I just found a load of photos from this game in my loft, but I have no idea why. I sure as shit wasn't actually there. Will post some more should anybody give tuppence worth of cold piss to see them.

scan0016.jpg

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Is this segregation gone mad?

The OB are about 90 yards from our lot on the right...

Must be our fearsome reputation :ohmy:

gumbopickles

Jul 10, 2003
brighton
think that police segregation was because that is cardiff - may be wrong though !!

STUART STOERE - WHAT A LEGEND !!
not the best player but boy did he put a shift i !!

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
think that police segregation was because that is cardiff - may be wrong though !!

STUART STOERE - WHAT A LEGEND !!
not the best player but boy did he put a shift i !!

segregation my arse,the only safe part of the east terrace at the goldstone was that bit down the south end. the rest was crumbling underfoot.

and its not Baaaadiff it's baaaarnet

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
segregation my arse,the only safe part of the east terrace at the goldstone was that bit down the south end. the rest was crumbling underfoot.

and its not Baaaadiff it's baaaarnet

Didn't TGG away section end up as The East Terrace South (making the fans pictured in the photo the away fans), as the old away pen in the N/E corner had been shut for ages, way before the condemned East Terrace?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Didn't TGG away section end up as The East Terrace South (making the fans pictured in the photo the away fans), as the old away pen in the N/E corner had been shut for ages, way before the condemned East Terrace?

bellotti/end out didn't happen till late in the 97 season and you are right those are the away fans although I think the south stand seats were at least part away,remember taking that bit back in the Mansfield boycott? the Mansfield were in the south stand and we had a half time love in on the pitch.

I am sure it's Barnet though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bellotti/end out didn't happen till late in the 97 season and you are right those are the away fans although I think the south stand seats were at least part away,remember taking that bit back in the Mansfield boycott? the Mansfield were in the south stand and we had a half time love in on the pitch.

I am sure it's Barnet though.

I'll tell you why I reckon it's NOT Barnet.

According to Soccerbase, we played Barnet on 1st April 1997. That certainly wasn't a Saturday, and if memory serves me correctly, it was the last ever game under the floodlights at The Goldstone.

Before that, we played Barnet at The Goldstone Ground in Decemeber 1993.

Doesn't get me any closer to knowing who it is that we're playing there though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here