Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'll name an odd fact about me Dave.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I kissed priscilla Presley last New Year's Eve in East Sussex. Bit of a trout pout but still in good nick for her age, uh huh!

:lol: I was watching her on stage at Wimbledon Theatre that day so that aint true! (Also Warwick Davis)

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Seriously?
Have you contacted the Guinness Book of Records?

I've got a genetic heart condition called Brugada Syndrome, so I have an implanted defribulator, I think there have been people with the same condition who have had loadfsd more than that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i kissed Warwick Davis on New years Eve in West Sussex.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
A couple of weeks ago I was watching England play cricket on sky go on a train and someone asked me the score. I ended up watching half an hour with this chap. His some was playing and I used to watch him open for England when I was a boy. This chap was Chris broad.

Also my godson/nephew is the youngest kid to ski down the third hardest ski run in the world apparently. I was quite impressed by this.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Mine is i now have no belly button , after an operation last year . Still feels very weird ! :down:

I had an operation a few years back which involved a cut through my belly button. I do however still have one, its just not the same as it was before as it has a giant scar going through it!

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I've been in a coma since I last posted around 2008

franks brother

I've knocked one out on the forecourt of Buckingham palace (100%true)

I know someone called Barry who was caught knocked one out behind some bins at work. It doesn't matter if he invents a cure for cancer or brings about world peace, he will always be remembered as the bloke who w####d behind some bins

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I have the same birthday as my wife. 29-04-1972

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
My mother was the first female steward at the Albion, and I was on frount of a program as a baby back at the Goldstone (1995). I should make that my Profile picture...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here