Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion+

Jul 7, 2003
Ditchling
I have been a member of MyAlbion+ for the last two seasons and have at last managed to buy a season ticket for 2023/24.

But the club are still trying to get me to renew my MyAlbion+ membership for an extra £36. I have paid the £20 for future ticket exchanges so is there any point/need in paying a further £36.

I would have thought being a season ticket holder would trump any MyAlbion+ priorities for ticket buying.

Any thoughts would be most welcome!

Cheers
Sully

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No. cancel it.

As above, I suspect the club's CRM system that churns out emails may not have married up your status as a lapsing Albion+ member with that of being a new Season Ticket Holder.

More importantly - congratulations on the new season ticket!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I have been a member of MyAlbion+ for the last two seasons and have at last managed to buy a season ticket for 2023/24.

But the club are still trying to get me to renew my MyAlbion+ membership for an extra £36. I have paid the £20 for future ticket exchanges so is there any point/need in paying a further £36.

I would have thought being a season ticket holder would trump any MyAlbion+ priorities for ticket buying.

Cheers
Sully
I was MyAlbion+ at the start of last season but converted to STH for the second half. I've renewed my ST but still received the MA+ reminder email...

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Cheers
Sully
You definitely do not need a myalbion membership if you’re a season ticket holder .

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I think it just means you don't get the free socks and whatever else gets sent to MyAlbion+

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
My membership for next year isn’t showing on my account, saying last seasons expired 31st May - auto renewal direct debit scheme

Presume this is the same for all Albion+ members

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
My membership for next year isn’t showing on my account, saying last seasons expired 31st May - auto renewal direct debit scheme

Presume this is the same for all Albion+ members
Mine has been renewed:-

MyAlbion.jpg

Did you get the relevant emails from the club? I got an e-mail on May 11 saying membership would be renewed automatically, and a welcome e-mail on May 30.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
By refusing to renew your MyAlbion+ membership, you are denying the club vital funds which help contribute to Moises Caicedo's muesli, and Adam Lallana's yoga classes.

THINK before you make rash decisions.

Jul 7, 2003
Ditchling
Thanks to everyone for replying. I contacted the club and my MyAlbion+ membership has not been renewed.

However, when making tickets available for the first four games this season, I note that MyAlbion+ members were allowed to buy tickets 2 days before season ticket holders. So if I want to buy decent guest tickets this season, it seems that there is a point for reapplying for MyAlbion+ membership.

Seems unfair to put STHs behind MyAlbion+ members in the ticket queue.

Any comments?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seems unfair to put STHs behind MyAlbion+ members in the ticket queue.

Any comments?
For home games? Nah. The STH has their own seat, any they are buying are for guests, so it feels right to me to allow those that have paid up for membership get their chance before STH guests.

Away games will always see STHs ahead of A+.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023

Cheers
Sully
I'm in the same position. My MA+ auto-renewed this season as usual even though I’ve opted for a ST as I’ve now retired and am guaranteed not to be away with work. I thought about asking for a refund but probably won’t bother as there are some benefits.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks to everyone for replying. I contacted the club and my MyAlbion+ membership has not been renewed.

However, when making tickets available for the first four games this season, I note that MyAlbion+ members were allowed to buy tickets 2 days before season ticket holders. So if I want to buy decent guest tickets this season, it seems that there is a point for reapplying for MyAlbion+ membership.
But they’d have to be in your name, and the club won’t allow that because your fan number is now being used for your ST. And you won’t be able to allocate them to F&F unless they are A+, which defeats the point of you buying them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
But they’d have to be in your name, and the club won’t allow that because your fan number is now being used for your ST. And you won’t be able to allocate them to F&F unless they are A+, which defeats the point of you buying them.
They’re talking about guest tickets so would definitely be in their name and allowed as that’s how guest tickets work.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
They’re talking about guest tickets so would definitely be in their name and allowed as that’s how guest tickets work.
No, they’re talking about using their A+ membership to buy additional tickets for their guests ahead of the STH guest window.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No, they’re talking about using their A+ membership to buy additional tickets for their guests ahead of the STH guest window.

Ah I get you. Yes does seem an odd reason to buy MyAlbion+ as well as a season ticket. Would rather buy MyA+ for one of the guests and use to to share tickets with if needed for the rest of the season too.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
But guest tickets are in the name of the person buying them and aren’t allocated to anyone else.
Yes, but they’re not actual guest tickets. They are tickets released to A+ members in their purchase window. He is talking about using them as guest tickets because he now has a ST.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes, but they’re not actual guest tickets. They are tickets released to A+ members in their purchase window. He is talking about using them as guest tickets because he now has a ST.
Edited my original post as I finally caught up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here