Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion+ members survey

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Waste of time. I completed the survey but then it asked for my fan number. I don’t know it and it does not appear when I log into my account on my phone. A bit irritating as I don’t do surveys as a rule. I made an exception for the Albion but won’t bother in future.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Waste of time. I completed the survey but then it asked for my fan number. I don’t know it and it does not appear when I log into my account on my phone. A bit irritating as I don’t do surveys as a rule. I made an exception for the Albion but won’t bother in future.

That’s odd as your fan number is displayed at top of your profile page even on mobile and is included in a most emails from the club about ticketing or season tickets.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
That’s odd as your fan number is displayed at top of your profile page even on mobile and is included in a most emails from the club about ticketing or season tickets.
I wonder whether he answered the questions regarding bank details and mothers maiden name before he gave up on the survey!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It took me a while to find it but as I'd written 500 word mini essays in the free comments box, to get to the end and realise there may be a prize for moaning. I found it. in the 'my profile' bit.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
You only need your fan number if you want to enter the prize draw. If you accept that you aren’t going to win the shirt then just ignore that page.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
My company employed a company to send out surveys to customers Soon found out a waste of time. We reverted to senior management personally ringing a number of random customers each a month to ask them about there experience of dealing with us. Best thing we did as learnt so much.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Err, no it isn’t. At the top of my profile page it just has a badge and the words Brighton and Hove Albion. You are right that it is on ticket e mails as I have just checked. Bit late now.

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Surely if you are a ST holder you are a member
Specifically you aren’t a part of the group of people who aren’t STH but nevertheless join the membership scheme. The club want to reach those people to find out what they want from their membership. Perhaps you will get your own survey to complete ? Something to look forward to.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
An underrated quality of NSC is it's propensity to rip apart surveys. Good to see this continue.

I'll chuck one in, there were some mandatory conditionals which shouldn't have been mandatory.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Err, no it isn’t. At the top of my profile page it just has a badge and the words Brighton and Hove Albion. You are right that it is on ticket e mails as I have just checked. Bit late now.

Strange your ticket page is different from everyone else’s but as you say a bit late now.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I was tempted to add a my mate reckons rant to the free formats but then remembered I was filing it in for a 5 year old who would like to start going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here