Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ gift Pack

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
just like no one outside the UK would know that Hove is next door to/part of Brighton
IMG_2724.gif

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Am looking to source the BHA towel (as within the gift pack) for my STH son who is travelling to Canada this winter for 5 months. Have contacted the club trying to purchase and nothing available!
Would anyone have a spare that I could buy or make a charitable donation?

Many thanks
You can have mine if you still need it - could you collect from me in Hove? I may not have time to send it for a while due to some other commitments but I guess it depends how soon you needed it?

Send me a pm if you still are looking, failing that I see Sue1983 was looking so if you don’t need it then same offer applies to Sue. You don’t need to pay me, but please make a donation to a Parkinson’s or Breast Cancer charity.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
So did we, but they sent us each a towel anyway!
Now I’m hoping I get a towel as well! 🙂. My conscience wouldn’t allow me to ignore the plea for tree planting as a membership option so was happy to select it - must admit, a towel would be nice but not essential.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
You can have mine if you still need it - could you collect from me in Hove? I may not have time to send it for a while due to some other commitments but I guess it depends how soon you needed it?

Send me a pm if you still are looking, failing that I see Sue1983 was looking so if you don’t need it then same offer applies to Sue. You don’t need to pay me, but please make a donation to a Parkinson’s or Breast Cancer charity.
Thankyou for the offer. The club customer services department have since kindly responded and said 'there's one in the post to you' !! :)

Will be making a donation to my local hospice.

#bestclubintheworld

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Thankyou for the offer. The club customer services department have since kindly responded and said 'there's one in the post to you' !! :)

Will be making a donation to my local hospice.

#bestclubintheworld
Glad you got sorted.

Sue1983, let me know if you are still looking for one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here