Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] My wife wants me back.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
This Branston bloke sound a right smoothy who spreads it around. There again he could be a right chunky!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
For the first time ever on this site. I read the first page and then jumped straight to the last page. I couldn't bear to see what was " sandwiched " in between.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Make a deal. Tell her if she adds some money to it, you'll do it and if not, she's going to have to stick with Branston.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Too many unanswered questions for us lot to make any meanigful decision . . Only you can know or decide.

I guess the biggest thing is trust, is there mutual trust between you. Without it it will always be a compromised relationship.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
After 14 months of sleeping in separate rooms my wife today asked if we could sleep together tonight.

The thing is i know she's been shagging someone called Branston so what do i do.

Take her back knowing she has been somewhere else or tell her to do one.

I'm in a right pickle so thoughts?

Hey sort this out in private with your wife, it has nothing to do with anyone else, especially the hordes of NSC members.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Well done my friend, I am pleased that she has shown Branston the door, it's time for you to give her a full dose of homemade mayo and don't hold back on the vinegar strokes.

Personally, I’d leave the door ‘a jar’, just in case you change your mind.
It could be the recipe for success.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Are you sure his name is Branston and not Bronson?

gh6.jpg

Just-say-no.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here