Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my team for saturday everyone do u agree

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Oscar said KLL's knee needs managing and he can't play twice a week on it.
Oscar might be tempted to risk Lua Lua on back to back games though as we don't have another game after the Forest one for 2 weeks due to the international break.

I think I would play Andrews at right back. Drop both Bruno and Calderon.

You really have no idea about football at all. Calde has been one of our most consistent performers so far this season. You'd drop him to play one of our best midfielders at right back? What a waste of Andrews talents that would be. Andrews Crofts and Ince is the best midfield 3 we've got available right now.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Put Ince in but maybe give Crofts a rest, a midfield with those 2 and Andrews looks uninspiring

Time for JFC, Dickenson or March to start

Listening to OG post match sounds like he dodged the loan striker question, as if he's been outgunned. Pity if he has, if he hasn't, loan striker to start even if he doesn't arrive till 5.00pm

Last edited:

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I would like it to be what Mark put, but I rather suspect it will something more along the lines of:

PIG
Calderon Greer Upson Ward
Andrews
Agustien Bruno David
Lua Lua/Buckley Barnes

D

Deleted member 18477

Pig

Calde Greer Upson Ward

Crofts Andrews Ince

Buckley Barnes LuaLua

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
my team for saturday
big pole
calderon greer upson ward
andrews ince crofts
lua lua buckley
barnes

subs brez bruno conway agustien elabd lopez barker or someone else

Good line-up with what's available. Might tinker though. GK & DF as you were. Midfield > Ince - Andrews - March [youthful creativity] - Buckley - Conway. Lone Striker is not Barnes - try the youngster Dickenson. Subs - GK Brev. DF El-Abd. MF JFC - Crofts. Wing Lua Lua. FW Barnes- Barker. Bruno,David,Agustien > drop them - right off form.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Would peeps suggest that Forest will be the best team to visit the Amex thus far? If so will Oscar start (no further injuries permitting) with our most experienced lineup?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ward and Andrews must play. On reflection they did a good job against a nasty Wednesday team.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barnes nowhere near, thanks, how many chances is he going to get ? Looks to me like he's got 'last year in contract' syndrome, in absence of loanee, play Dickenson or another youngster.

Brilliant: every other striker at the club is injured, and you're advocating dropping the only man left who nominally plays in that position.

No, he wasn't great on Tuesday, but in truth none of the team can honestly say they were. Let's look beyond our natural prejudices and work with what we have left, eh?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
When was his knee injured? Because he played twice a three days Tuesday.

He's been carrying it a while, it's why he was on the bench against QPR after playing so well against Reading and then on the bench against Ipswich after another good performace against Bolton. He played half an hour against Ipswich so after playing the full 90 mins against Sheff Wed he might only be on the bench for Saturdays game against Forest, although with a break after the game for internationals Oscar might risk starting him.

Apparently the injury doesn't require surgery but they need to manage playing time to aid his recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here