Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My stag missing the game tomoz

May 22, 2008
Missing the game as tomoz as on my stag doo.

Starting the day at lingfield park then i am sure will get messy from there.
Was thinking if it was next year could have hired a box at the Amex for the day.....oh well at 42 dont think i could but this off another year.

May 22, 2008
Defo at the Albion game want Brentford to do well but not a fan.
anyway Foz as been approched by cambridge utd yesterday so he will have a gaffers job if not at Brentford then some club soon.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Cambridge it is then :)

Seriously, no bad idea to start somewhere with less pressure and maybe less expectation and at least get a bit of time to learn the tricks of the trade and develop a style. Brentford will, I suspect, go through three or four managers over the next couple of years when things don't instantly turn round

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
IF I were an agent, or similar, in some way connected to a player, currently acting as caretaker manager at a league one club, who were seemingly in no hurry to make a long-term decision, I'd feel it was very much in my client's interest to introduce some rumours of interest in his services from elsewhere, to try to hurry along said league one club, and force their hand.

Just saying, like.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Werent Cambridge interested in OGH as a player pre season, so perhaps the rumour posted on NSC about him becoming Nicky Forsters no 2 could prove to have some foundation, just the wrong club.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
IF I were an agent, or similar, in some way connected to a player, currently acting as caretaker manager at a league one club, who were seemingly in no hurry to make a long-term decision, I'd feel it was very much in my client's interest to introduce some rumours of interest in his services from elsewhere, to try to hurry along said league one club, and force their hand.

Just saying, like.

You are a very cynical man. And I think my sarcasm was missed by the thread starter too.

May 22, 2008

Just saying, like.

Omg how could you think this is a ploy ?
Btw the OGH rumor is not true.
A number 2 or any staff for foz Is not or has not been on the table.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Just saying, like.

Leave the poor guy alone. He's got a lot on his plate having to organise his stag do, promote his players who just happen to fall into his lap (or is that the line to explain how that stripper seemed to be all over him) and then worry about whether Leon will have his Id on him to get served.

Theres absolutely NO way he'd ever use NSC to keep people updated on the potential and progress of his friends and clients

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here