Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My son has been offered a trail at Crystal Palace

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bad luck, what was the first prize in the competition he entered ?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Tell him the choice is up to him. If he makes the wrong choice then tell him to "go get yer Father's Gun".

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I blame the parents! To think that if you had put a bit more effort in , he could have turned out to be a mass murderer or another more acceptable profession....

(only joking).... he's not a footballer then?

TNBA

TTF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I assume you mean the Crystal Palace at Bath- the pub we used to frequent before away matches with The Gas. Well, good luck to him. I assume the Bar Manager job pays well there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Congratulations. If he does well, Brighton will pick him up. Perks of having a proper academy.

:)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you take your chances where you can ...............................................then when he has had enough of them tranfer to the Albion
well done to him its a hard world to get any chance like that

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Good luck to him...for a youngster to get a trial at any professional club is fantastic, a premiership club is incredible.

Congratulations. If he does well, Brighton will pick him up. Perks of having a proper academy.

:)

Category 2 leaves them scraping the barrel I see.......

.....only joking. Best of luck to the lad and remember the training mantra: DIVE DIVE DIVE. *amusing Klaxon sound*

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I worry how you'll cope will all the tatt he'll bring home with Palace logos and branding on it. It'll haunt you. Imagine having to hang his training kit out in the garden to dry. What will the neighbours think. Even worse what if he eventually actually makes it and plays for them. Do you go and support them? :nono:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Thanks for the well wishes lads. Sorry about the typo. Trail trial trowel. Whatever haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here