Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Season Ticket Has Arrived

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Well, not long now before the big kick off. New season, new league and new sport!
Yes I will be going to Reading and yes, I will be going to a few home games this season, but not many.
My season ticket has arrived. But from Harlequins not Albion.£165 for a seat under a roof is much better value for money than the cost of the south stand at withdean.
Yes I expect some of you lot not to understand and to barrack me for my choice but I don't care. You pay your money and you take your choice. It's OK to like other sports too!:jester:
COME ON YOU SUPER SEAGULLS
COME ON YOU MIGHTY QUINS

ziggy said:
Yes I expect some of you lot not to understand and to barrack me for my choice but I don't care.

Dead right! Your ground is crap and can't cater for any away fans. When are you going to extend it? And for once those words don't apply to your Albion affiliation.

Now if you played your rugby on Sundays as London Irish does, you can own both footy and rugby season tickets.

Looking forward to hammering you at Twickers in the season opener.

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
See you there loser. I'm going to that with a mate who supports London........Oops I mean Reading Irish. He'll be crying into his Guiness too!:jester: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here