Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My season is complete

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you really believe that Brighton and Huddersfield are going to finish in ninth and tenth position in the Premier League next season?

I mean seriously?

Yes I do. The way I see the prem is that there are 6 teams, arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man Utd,Man City Liverpool who we are not even on the same planet finance/ support etc. After that, there are teams who bumble along, like Everton, Southampton, West Brom, and then there are the rest......the rest is where we will be hoping to pick up points from.

We have a fantastic home record and if we continue with this as well as we can, then I think we will be ok. Nick a few points away, which always happens.

Do I think this is a derby situation where they were totally out of their depth ...no.

Ever confident.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont like any body slating my Brighton and I took it that he was trying to unsettle us with words in the hope of us falling off ahd them taking our place and I didnt like that. If he us not the arrogant man that I think then it will be forthcoming.

He was asked a question. He answered it honestly......anyway, who cares? Enjoy the moment!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I've read his interview in the Examiner. Why did he have to mention us at all? I don't remember Hughton passing comment on other clubs or managers.

For goodness sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here