Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my sauce tells me

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
My saws says there will be no announcement (at all - of anything)

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
pussy licker... your calling me immature, welcome to my ignore list, also you call me sad, I bet you just went on to here to mess about... :tosser:
A wanker sign just about sums you up. I've been on this site just a few days and 99.99 per cent of it is a good read about from your posts to call them rubbish would be to over rate them. Feel free to abuse most school children or keyboard warriors revert to this action when there rumblings are questioned.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
A wanker sign just about sums you up. I've been on this site just a few days and 99.99 per cent of it is a good read about from your posts to call them rubbish would be to over rate them. Feel free to abuse most school children or keyboard warriors revert to this action when there rumblings are questioned.

Hmm :tosser:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Since you're new: punctuation, please.

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Since you're new: punctuation, please.
Hi TSB I am sorry for my terrible use of punctuation. My excuse a very poor one is I am using my mobile phone and my fingers are to big and it's on that silly spell check.

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
well it seems like you happen to be targeting me, when there are lots of other rubbish posts on here. I see you changed your name...
No I'm not targeting you I'm just saying in my opinion that you are attention seeking. I am new to this site and like I said most is a good read .I just happened to think your posts are drivel, but it's nothing personal just a view of mine.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A binfest in his/her first five posts - marvellous scenes :angel:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
No I'm not targeting you I'm just saying in my opinion that you are attention seeking. I am new to this site and like I said most is a good read .I just happened to think your posts are drivel, but it's nothing personal just a view of mine.

yeah to be honest most of them are...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Come, now, come with me
Look around and you'll see what I mean
I can't help thinking what to say
I have this problem every day with you...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I tell ya what people arn't half grumpy on NSC today. Blimey Charlie, bring on the new season so we can have a pop at the beer/barber/burke/bogs and not each other.

We stand united...right up until we get near a keyboard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here