Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] My Poor Old Allotment

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When it does dry out, plant spuds, lots of them. You always need spuds, spuds are marvellous. :thumbsup:

Talking of spuds, we were in our local garden centre this morning buying compost for potting on seeds, when low and behold 'Citizen Smith' was in front of us buying sh!t loads of seed pots, lean times for actors :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Talking of spuds, we were in our local garden centre this morning buying compost for potting on seeds, when low and behold 'Citizen Smith' was in front of us buying sh!t loads of seed pots, lean times for actors :lolol:

By an amazing coincidence; actor Robert Lindsay tweeted this morning that some bloke dressed as a WW2 Wing Commander, complete with a handlebar moustache, stood behind him in a queue this morning.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
By an amazing coincidence; actor Robert Lindsay tweeted this morning that some bloke dressed as a WW2 Wing Commander, complete with a handlebar moustache, stood behind him in a queue this morning.
1rnebk.jpg
You got me :D

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019

He's a method actor, deep immersing for a remake of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Whosh51

Aug 27, 2014
Hopefully I will get out on the allotment next week in the current situation it could count as self isolation.
A good season could be invaluable for fresh produce, I still have winter veg to use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here