Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Last Game Of The Season...

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London
Unfortunately tonight will be the last match I will see at the Amex (unless we do make play-off's) as I am (again unfortunately) in Germany (only joking, it's actually a nice place) on Saturday for the Birmingham match.

I have to say that this is the most exciting year of football I have ever witnessed and I'm sure it will get better and better. Although the catering at the start of the season was beyond bad, the trains have been a nightmare and the guy behind me is another who kicks the chair and uses the C word beyond it's natural remit, the Amex has been an amazing stadium and the football has been immense.

Highlight of the season at the Amex, apart from seeing the same guy, I'm sure it was the same guy, run onto the pitch at both Leeds and Liverpool games (how did he get away with that?), was the result over Southampton, where I believe we played Premiership quality football.

To be honest, I'm sure many of you will have different highlights to mention and I would probably agree with them all.

Although I don't post much on here, mainly down to work commitments and time in life to do anything, I have really enjoyed watching the good, the bad and ugly that has been posted on this forum. Long may it continue.

Vicente, please stay.

Here's to next season, my season ticket has been renewed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here