BarberOBE OUT!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes but what about our flasks

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Symphony of the Seas! Sailing out of Florida!
We did rhapsody last year around the Caribbean. Ideal size for us and loved the ROC brand

Cant be doing with these monster ships anymore.

BTW. Are you friends with BHA Smudge? He is an officer on Disney Cruises also down under at the moment. Great bloke!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
We did rhapsody last year around the Caribbean. Ideal size for us and loved the ROC brand

Cant be doing with these monster ships anymore.

BTW. Are you friends with BHA Smudge? He is an officer on Disney Cruises also down under at the moment. Great bloke!
Ah nice, very different compared to Symphony! Some people love those smaller ships.

I'm not friends, but we have messaged before on here years ago when I first started. Bozza also told me he works for Disney.

And no, I'm not the helmsman! I'm the manager of the theatre onboard!

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Yes but what about our flasks
Exactly! And our bottle tops.

It’s all very well going on about how financially stable we now are and how great certain aspects of the club is, but what price have we paid for this?

Give me a club where bottles can have tops and flasks can be carried safely through the turnstiles.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I just want to prefix this with the fact that yes, I am drunk, however, I know I will read this in the morning and agree with every word I said.

I work on a cruise ship, on the other side of the world, and was in the crew bar with a great DJ, and about 30 seconds of 'Praise You' came on, and my god, it really hit me.

I couldn't be prouder/happier/have more love than I do for the football club that we are all on here for. Obviously, we are biased, but I do think genuinely think we truly are a special club. This might not be news to anyone, but feel like I had to say it.

- A genuine fan as an owner. Have we ever had someone involved with the Albion that has ever had a bigger impact?
- A local lad and club legend as captain.
- A manager who has taken us to places we couldn't believe who just seems to get it while giving us the most entertaining football we have ever seen.
- Venturning in to Europe for the first time, and doing better than we all expected.
- A constant, and ongoing recruitment policy that seems to always succeed.
- So many players (Gross, Veltman, Estupinian, Gilmour, Pedro) who I think we are genuinely blessed to have, and all of these despite having sold so many.
- And despite all of this, we still feel like a club who hasn't sold it soul to get it.

Whenever I get asked where I am from, I have never been prouder to say I am from Brighton, and if they know of us, I never hear a bad word.

Enjoy what we have, while we have it. These are magic times, they won't last forever.

Sorry for the ramble,
Jack
I was just listening to the Albion Roar review of 2023, easy to forget how special the last 12 months have been

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Amazing to see how many likes this post got. Glad to see we are all in agreement here, we really are lucky.

And yes, I have sobered up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here