My first visit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Hi all,

Not a seagulls fan as such but went along with the missus and sat in the East Stand. Really impressive all round from the amazing pie to the padded seats.

The stuff on the big screen was very good too. I liked the club promos being shown before the match, the in game footage reminded me of the NFL match footage back in the day (which they have made some really good documentaries from). The replays were curious though as they, er, didn't show the replay!

I'll hope to go again this season and afetr reading this board think I'll hang around as it's good reading!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I think they're still working out how to make the replays work properly!

There were a lot of people there last night who, like you, aren't BHA fans but wanted to see the stadium. The more the merrier. I was sat next to a couple of blokes who were Maidstone Utd supporters (or whatever they're called nowadays).

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I sat next to three Norwich fans on the park and ride, bizarre really, but there you have it !

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I did look at the seats and think "which set of away yobs are going to tear them up first?". Hope that's not the case though.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think there were quite a few from the '92 Club' who like to visit all grounds. league Cup ties against lower opposition are really good for this with plenty of reasonably priced tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports