Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My current gripe..

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Physical activity participants carrying a bottle of water shaped like a small bedpan with finger indentations on it. What is wrong with a bog standard bottle?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mini roundabouts at t-junctions, giving right of way to traffic coming from a minor road to join the main road.

Completely and utterly POINTLESS and RIDICULOUS. They just cause problems where once there were none. Middle Road in Shoreham being a prime example with about three of the twunts.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My current gripe.

When someone phones my mobile and leaves a voicemail asking me to call them back on their mobile, nothing wrong with that of course but what some people do is NOT use their mobile to ring me but ring from a landline at their work or a withheld number and rattle off their mobile number on the voicemail at 100mph asking me to call them.

FFS if they just texted me or used their mobile to call me I would have their number on my logs, instead I have to listen to the voicemail about 3 times to try and get their mobile number they have asked me to call them back on.
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
People who pronounce the letter H as 'haych' is definately my current one.

Shit loads of people who say 'of' instead of 'have' on social media etc. Does my nut in.

'Were' instead of 'we'll' too :angry:
were loose

:(

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just thought of another one my gripes.

Knights of the bloody road, you get them in every town who think it's okay to just stop in the middle of the road, just to give way to some gimp, when they can wait normally for a gap in the traffic. :eek::nono::tosser::tantrum::angry::rant::censored::wrong:

And relax
13629388-Meditating-emoticon-Stock-Vector-smiley-face-emoticon.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
People who use the word 'texted' instead of 'text'.
I'm not sure which is right, but in my mind they're wrong.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Also, people who would rather sniff or snort nose oysters instead of just blowing their damned nose!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
People who say 'can I GET an Americano ' or whatever when they are in a coffee shop.
What is wrong with Please may I have?
Secondly, wannabe petitioners on social media trying to drum up dumb-arsed knee-jerk support for some perceived, but non existent outrage in society.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Roundabouts being topical, that one at Patcham for example heading A23 off to A27 where you swing around the bend and up the hill. There is a filter lane for westbound traffic but every other car comes to a halt in that lane looking right to give way.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
People who butt in to conversations, "Oh yeah, I know what you mean" instead of waiting for a pause or gap.
It's really infuriating, especially when one example is soon to be a relative :facepalm:

Ha ha .... if that worked!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
People walking around with their entire focus on their mobile instead of looking where they're going. The most common habitat for these people appears to be Victoria station concourse during rush hour.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Ending a conversation with see you soon, when you know bloody well that chances are you'll never see them again

"Speak soon". What about? We're speaking now, aren't we? Is something imminent which you aren't mentioning and I'm not aware of? We're managing fine through lovely, comfortable email, why "speak"? Do you mean "soon"? If not, what's a rough timescale?

I think it's just a thing that aspirationally busy, imprecise types say but it still feels like an anxietal minefield.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People in tight spaces (trains mostly) that don't take their rucksacks off, and have no spatial awareness.

Spinning round crashing into everyone ****s

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
People that say "I'm going to give it 110%", you can't do that, you can "give it 100%"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here