Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My concern after today

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Zerbi and our players being targeted by other big clubs.

Everything has a price...

Let's hope Bloom and co are prepared to hold on tight.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We gave Potter a huge, long term contract for less. Someone needs to tie Roberto down now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Zerbi and our players being targeted by other big clubs.

Everything has a price...

Let's hope Bloom and co are prepared to hold on tight.
That's not something to be concerned about, but a compliment to how the Albion is performing on and off the pitch.

Based on the transfer fee we got for Cucu and the £22m compensation for Potter, any price would be astronomical.

Buy low, sell high. Sound business practice. Nothing to fear.

Happy Exile

NSC Patreon
Apr 19, 2018
This current momentum we have could be everything. If we can hang on to it a while longer and really embed ourselves in the top seven, then there's a chance enough of our squad are really going to buy into the project and opt to stick around a while longer to see what we can achieve.

A guy can dream, right?
I literally can't imagine being a player and choosing Chelsea and potentially winning nothing more than at Brighton, over that Brighton team and environment. As just one example. Yes, money etc. But if they have any motivation beyond purely financial they must know this could be as good as it will be and an opportunity to be part of something special.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I am actually so worried that when Welbeck was bearing down on goal, I was shaking my fists with RAGE - "Keep it at 2-0!" I shouted "Tony will sell the crown jewels and his succession planning is rubbish" I moaned. Everyone around me agreed and we all left once the goal went in.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I literally can't imagine being a player and choosing Chelsea and potentially winning nothing more than at Brighton, over that Brighton team and environment. As just one example. Yes, money etc. But if they have any motivation beyond purely financial they must know this could be as good as it will be and an opportunity to be part of something special.
But then you get to meet John Terry on a near daily basis.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am actually so worried that when Welbeck was bearing down on goal, I was shaking my fists with RAGE - "Keep it at 2-0!" I shouted "Tony will sell the crown jewels and his succession planning is rubbish" I moaned. Everyone around me agreed and we all left once the goal went in.
Whereas after he scored I shouted:-

"Don't knee slide".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here