Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My boss is a palace fan - what should i do/say tomorrow?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Take a copy of The Argus to work, and leave it lying around, with the back page showing.

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
good idea I will buy The Argus and leave it in the Staff Room at School tm as we have three staff who are Palace fans !!!

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I used to work opposite a bar owned by Simon Jordan in Warwick St,W1. He turned up for a photoshoot one day in a luxury car and adopted a pose (fully clothed, thankfully) on the bonnet. 3 minutes into the shoot, a traffic warden came along and gave him a ticket. Jordan's cheesy grin wavered only slightly throughout, as the photographer paused for a few seconds.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Mine is also a palace fan but the funny thing is he always comes in on a Monday and asks how did palace do at the weekend, like I give a ****. Oh I do today so will just have to tell him "You want the truth, you can't handle the truth":bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't say anything. You don't need to. Just be happy.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Going to work in the full kit would be sublime. Boots and all.

Bring one of these too:
$T2eC16NHJGYE9noohZ1-BQ7Y-GDzew~~60_58.JPG

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Send this pic to him via email just incase he doesn't know the score yet
View attachment 40497

That's basically what I did but I put the picture at the bottom of my signature and then sent my colleague an e-mail which said

"I have created a new signature, do you like it?"

Regards
British Grenadier (not my real name)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here