Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My best chance of breaking into the big time - and actually, NSC can make it happen.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I have voted as well - and hope you remember your NSC mates and provide us with free tickets when you make the big time!

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
You've won Best Compere at the Chortle awards before.
I've heard you reference the Albion on two separate occasions:
1. "Atleast they've got a ground" (re: New Orleans flood victims)
2. Tranmere away & homophobia.

Voted. Good luck.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not exaggerating!

I'm up for an award - a proper, serious, very highly regarded industry one. The only problem is - even though the nominations are made by industry insiders, the final vote for the nominees is from the public.

SO -pleeeeeeeeease help! You just need to click twice, no more than that - and please ask your friends as well.

Tim's on top : News 2011 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

This may sound like a massive exaggeration, but I'm constantly having people come up to me saying, "why aren't you on Mock The Week"? and "Why did you miss out on Michael McIntyre?". The reason is that I perform mostly in Brighton (why wouldn't I?) and the industry bigwigs don't bother to come down here to see talent, staying in London.

As a result, I miss out on all the major stuff. If I won this, they'd be obliged to screentest me for all up and coming TV work, and frankly, this is probably my only chance of getting that breakthrough.

On that basis - to all NSC - help! If you voted for me, and I won, it would *actually change my life*. It's not often you can do that for someone with two clicks of a mouse, on 'Stephen Grant', for best compere.

Help a lifelong albion fan - ta.

Stephen

As above, this post reads a bit strangely when you won the exact same award in 2008 and were nominated in both 2009 and 2010.

But good luck etc.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Done but don't stop doing the Albion podcasts when you hit the bigtime!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
??? I've never supported anyone else. Are we going to have a massive binfest as to what constitutes a fan? If so, feel free to tell me how much money you've raised for the club or how much of your time you give them for free every month. In your lifetime.

a fan is not someone who during times like hereford, gillingham, archer, etc, did not care one ditty or go to any games.

my money spent with the club and time given to the club outstrips yours by miles. You have only been a "fan" the past few years - and you get lots of your "fame craving exposure" so its not really giving time is it? You get something back in your ego quest for the big time.

steve, i like you, and what you do, but think before you post, because people do know you from the past.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Some people on here are right hitlers about who can or can't be classed as fans aren't you. Sake. Wow, you get extra brownie points for having been every week to Gillingham or whatever, but why take it out on people that may not have been to so many games, but still care so much for the club. Makes you sound like a bunch of cnuts.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6

Cheers, I won! Thank you NSC, you rock!
(Unless you were applauding the comment stating I'm not a fan, in which case, boooo.)

Really chuffed. Thank you EVERYONE who voted on here. I'm sure you made a huge difference. Very, very grateful.

In Singapore & Australia now for next 7 weeks. By my calculations, when I step back off the plane, we could already by promoted. Exciting times.

Stephen

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
You left the country during the football season? BAD FAN

Well done by the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here