My Amex Experience - Video ( Contains The Video With The Goal In)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004
thanks for taking the time to both record and upload this video. A great video that really captures just how great the entire day was on Saturday. This season is going to be amazing !!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
thanks for taking the time to both record and upload this video. A great video that really captures just how great the entire day was on Saturday. This season is going to be amazing !!

Yes it will. Thinking about trying to do a big(ish) vid for every home game. Got lucky catching this goal. I could record the whole game but it's hard to watch and record. I'll think about it :)

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
good job mate.

Would try not to sweep the camera about so much though....getting a bit sea sick!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
good job mate.

Would try not to sweep the camera about so much though....getting a bit sea sick!

Yea really sorry. Dad did try to tell me that. There is a setting on the camera that makes it harder to shake and slowly turns. But for some reason it wasn't working :mad:. First time using it properly as well , maybe try a couple more games. Get a bit better. Still kinda worried about the stewards. The camera fits in my back pocket but it has a 800x digital zoom. Which they might not be happy about. Properly would be fine though.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
good job mate.

admirable effort, as its a job in itself video-ing an event, agree with mr partridge comment,

when recording live action best to count slowly to 5 before changing shot or zooming in/out,

looking forward to seeing your next vid, well done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports