Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My Albion TV

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Once I got on it was fine, apart from freezing once, but it did initially keep asking me to log in, even though I was.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
watched the friendly on a kindle (don't know what model, cost about £40 a couple of years ago) sat outside a pub using their wi fi, worked fine.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You must have your laptop set up wrong mate..

I'm about the same level as the late Bens Grandad when it comes to technology, I use Firefox on my laptop...would that be the problem?
I see others are saying it works okay on Google Chrome.
Need daughters boyfriend to sort it probably.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I'm about the same level as the late Bens Grandad when it comes to technology, I use Firefox on my laptop...would that be the problem?

I was down our flat in Brighton at the weekend with my Lenovo laptop using Microsoft Edge and got HD quality on MyAlbionTV, I also have Firefox and Chrome loaded on my laptop and haven't experienced any problems.

Our flat has a broadband speed of 40 mbps.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Couldn't get it to work on Firefox so watched the 1st half on the Chelsea , site . Switched to chrome at half time and the Albion stream worked a treat and way better quality than the cheski .

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Couldn't get it to work on Firefox so watched the 1st half on the Chelsea , site . Switched to chrome at half time and the Albion stream worked a treat and way better quality than the cheski .

Maybe Firefox is the problem then, but I didn't find that..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will try Firefox next time

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Watched on the TV, via web app of the PS4. Picture quality not amazing, but it played absolutely fine.

Is that the generic app already installed or did you have to download a specific web app? I've signed up to a streaming service that doesn't have an app on games consoles or my smart TV, and I don't want to invest in a firestick or apple TV box just for the one service, but I want to watch it on my TV, but when I looked into playing videos on web apps on the xbox everything I read suggested their web app was poor for videos. If the PS4 works, I might give that a go. (I've tried airplaying from my macbook to the TV, but it struggles with videos, as does hooking up the bacbook to the tv via hdmi)

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
The sound was about 2 seconds out for me throughout. The video quality and stream itself was otherwise largely fine

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003

Thanks - had been using Firefox but went on to clubs website via Chrome and works fine.

Thanks for the advice.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Watched it by launching video on with Safari on my iPhone then casting it to AppleTV. Had no problems at all other than it wasn’t full HD for me throughout but same as regular tv quality mostly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here