Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my 1st ever amex tomoz......

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The first of many trips hopefully Roy. Have a good one fella.

:thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Having seen every Amex game, I still envy you that 1stt match experience.

Savour!

Nov 25, 2011
Not wanting to hijack your thread Roy, but tomorrow will be my first experience of the North Stand. Normally in the West Lower, but as Mrs JLS is away on a hen party, I have my pick of the stands - so North it is. Be gentle with me........

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
South stand ticket for me i don't care where it is i just want to be there lol

Enjoy some "South Stand Brighton Boys" banter with those cheeky "North Stand Brighton Boys"

Us West stand boys will watch the tennis:cool:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
get there as early as you can and savour. Always feel excited when the stadium comes into view

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Enjoy your day Roy, I know you will be blown away by the stadium, let's hope you see the Albion score more than one goal! :smile:

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Enjoy Roy! Still takes my breath away now so suspect you will enjoy it big style!

3 points will no doubt help.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If you need your hair sharpening up check out Richards in Church St where you can get a good cut and some pre match banter from a barber called.... Roy

loved the day the experience just the result which let it down.....the performance wasnt good not helped by the sending off but the atmosphere was great once the sending off happened. As for being back again soon I cant wait and could not believe that we left Brighton at 9.30 this morning and were back home at just after midday driving back to near wolverhampton!!! yes the motorways were almost our own which makes it so easy compared to my normal weekday where it can take me an hour to travel from Bilston to Birmingham city centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here