Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The way most of you talk is as if you will walk the league, it comes across very arrogant.

We don't know yet if our squad is weaker, it all depends on how the new signings do. Granted we lost Clyne and Ambrose but right back isn't the most vital area on a pitch and Ambrose for all his stunning goals, would go missing in games far to often. Scannell going is no big deal, he was never a regular and Gardner has been replaced by Blake who is a starter for Wales ahead of Premiership players like James Collins and Danny Gabbidon. We also have Zaha a year older and more experienced and Williams back from long term injury.

You'll think differently about that right back position when you come across Lua Lua/Orlandi/Vicente/ ripping down our left side :)

Don't think anyone has said we'll walk this league, but with the players that have come in I think we are going to give the playoffs a go at the very least. Last season we were 90% a league 1 team, this season we have brought in a different class of players altogether and it seems cms is starting to realise more of that potential, and the team are generating much more goal scoring opportunities (highest number in the league). It's not arrogance, it's confidence in the quality Gus has strengthened with :)

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Just watched the highlights of the Palace v Sheffield Wednesday game. Wednesday were killing Palace until Murray dived for a pen that was given, then not given, then a drop ball given, then a freekick to Wednesday given. I agree with Dave Jones, that poor piece of refereeing made the 26 Palace fans who turned up bully their team on. And it was a scrappy if not very lazy finish to make it 2-1. If that's their best... as quoted above by Eagle_83 that it was, I'd be very very worried. Relegation looms.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Just watched the highlights of the Palace v Sheffield Wednesday game. Wednesday were killing Palace until Murray dived for a pen that was given, then not given, then a drop ball given, then a freekick to Wednesday given. I agree with Dave Jones, that poor piece of refereeing made the 26 Palace fans who turned up bully their team on. And it was a scrappy if not very lazy finish to make it 2-1. If that's their best... as quoted above by Eagle_83 that it was, I'd be very very worried. Relegation looms.

I was there and I can assure you Wednesday didn't 'kill' us. It was a very even game against a tough side who were unbeaten in 18 games. I'm not worried in the slightest about going down, I think at present we are a pacy striker away from being a decent side.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Complete bull.
Penalty given then taken away,and then feeling hard done by scored again anyway.Fancy a wager on us going down ?

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
You'll think differently about that right back position when you come across Lua Lua/Orlandi/Vicente/ ripping down our left side :)

Don't think anyone has said we'll walk this league, but with the players that have come in I think we are going to give the playoffs a go at the very least. Last season we were 90% a league 1 team, this season we have brought in a different class of players altogether and it seems cms is starting to realise more of that potential, and the team are generating much more goal scoring opportunities (highest number in the league). It's not arrogance, it's confidence in the quality Gus has strengthened with :)

As will you when Williams and Zaha tear the ageing crybaby Bridge a new arsehole

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Complete bull.
Penalty given then taken away,and then feeling hard done by scored again anyway.

What?

I was there and I can assure you Wednesday didn't 'kill' us. It was a very even game against a tough side who were unbeaten in 18 games. I'm not worried in the slightest about going down, I think at present we are a pacy striker away from being a decent side.

Zzz Zzz

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
What?

Zzz Zzz

Your response suggests you have no comeback. And he offered you a wager but you ignored that part, says it all on what you really think.

D

Deleted member 22389

That's typical Murray. I remember when he used to Dive for us as well. You wont find any of these tactics going on in our team these days. Poyet plays by the rules. The bad discplinary record last season was down to poor officials.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
That's typical Murray. I remember when he used to Dive for us as well. You wont find any of these tactics going on in our team these days. Poyet plays by the rules. The bad discplinary record last season was down to poor officials.

See my quote below...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Murray class, Zaha best player in the world. If that is all you have to say - can you just piss off and say it on your board. It is boring.

Don't come the thread then. And we have enough of your idiots on our boards so you can't talk.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Knowing the poster you quote in your signature as I do, I think you've fallen for one of the most sarcastic wind-up merchants on NSC.

I disagree. You're a horrendously dirty team, didn't you have the worst disciplinary record last year?

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Your response suggests you have no comeback. And he offered you a wager but you ignored that part, says it all on what you really think.

I already have money on it... wasn't really worth it, couldn't find a decent price. That was to be expected though. Shows you what the EXPERTS really think.

Oops.

:ffsparr:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I already have money on it... wasn't really worth it, couldn't find a decent price. That was to be expected though. Shows you what the EXPERTS really think.

Oops.

:ffsparr:

That was before our recent signings. Our squad is much stronger now than compared to 3 weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here