Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
who is moose??

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
andy carroll? could do a job ;)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Murray would not get me excited...never go back to football clubs or girlfriends. Mickey Adams anyone?

Plenty of players come back. We've had loads of players on loan, gone back to their clubs and then come back as purchases. Managers are a different matter.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Yer i didn't get excited about his return either. I just feel the club and the players should move on and (like an ex) there will always be a twinge of mistrust or doubt with either or both parties and you dont want that in a playoff/promotion season. It could also bring a bitter taste to the dressing room. How do you think AEA would take it or Oatway Snr etc...Adams as likely to bite his face of for being a judas than shake his hand.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Plenty of players come back. We've had loads of players on loan, gone back to their clubs and then come back as purchases. Managers are a different matter.

Loan players and sold/re-buys are different. You can prove yourself, return to you parent club and then go back on loan or are bought etc...but re-buys were sold for a reason 1. money, 2. didn't want to be at the club 3. are shit. Murray was number 2. Why want him back? Crofts was number 1 but still left the club to play at higher level...didn't make it so has droped down, which i question the clubs rational.

Just my opinion and know lots dont agree.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Loan players and sold/re-buys are different. You can prove yourself, return to you parent club and then go back on loan or are bought etc...but re-buys were sold for a reason 1. money, 2. didn't want to be at the club 3. are shit. Murray was number 2. Why want him back? Crofts was number 1 but still left the club to play at higher level...didn't make it so has droped down, which i question the clubs rational.

Murray wasn't sold, he was offered a contract upping his money but needed more for a situation in his private life so opted for an offer which gave him a signing on fee. Poyet wanted him to stay, so would welcome him back.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Murray wasnt number 2, he wanted to stay but his ex wife was fleecing him for money, and we werent offering a signing on fee,

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Mister Sitter (Barn Door Billy)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Murray wasn't sold, he was offered a contract upping his money but needed more for a situation in his private life so opted for an offer which gave him a signing on fee. Poyet wanted him to stay, so would welcome him back.

I would class that as a money reason. Anyway Gus might welcome him back i just dont agree with him coming back, there are better strikers than him out there.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I couldn't accept someone back who went to PALACE for money. It's just dirty, and wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here