Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Beckford, Barnes, Braddock, Buckley, Bullard, Bellamy and Bichael Bowen in a swap deal for CMS, M&S, BHS, ARS and VHS is surely the most sensible option for both us, Leeds United, Tranmere Rovers, Accrington Stanley and West Highland Ladies second XI twice removed I would have thought at this stage with the season only a week or so away.
Missed this first time round. Top post, had me giggling over my Stella. More of the same please.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Why not Murray???.....Because he is not good enough ffs, what don't you get???

So opinionated but so wrong on some many occasions. I could probably pick out several other of your posts that are complete bollocks but this one seems very apt this evening.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So opinionated but so wrong on some many occasions. I could probably pick out several other of your posts that are complete bollocks but this one seems very apt this evening.

If you feel the need to go back in time to find old posts, im sure 99% of people say different things over time. Murray on song is quality, Murray when he doesn't want to put it in is a waste of space. This season Palace are getting the best out of his, but on last seasons performances( where you are dragging this post up from) he wasn't worth a wank.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
If you feel the need to go back in time to find old posts, im sure 99% of people say different things over time. Murray on song is quality, Murray when he doesn't want to put it in is a waste of space. This season Palace are getting the best out of his, but on last seasons performances( where you are dragging this post up from) he wasn't worth a wank.

Your changing your argument now. Re-visit your posts on this thread and you are overwhelmingly anti Murray and state he isn't a Championship striker. Many other posters (who you shot down) could see the man had the qualities to be a top player at this level.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Your changing your argument now. Re-visit your posts on this thread and you are overwhelmingly anti Murray and state he isn't a Championship striker. Many other posters (who you shot down) could see the man had the qualities to be a top player at this level.

The **** dived today and has done so before in our colours. We don't want a serial douche like that.

Only gutter dwellers would cheer on a player like that in their team.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

What a load of crap.

Murray was class for the Albion in most games, and yes we were Withdean-years regulars.

The fans adored him (proof - Easter 2011 fans day at Withdean .... 100's more fans clammering to get his autograph, than anyone else).

Poyet had to prove himself the big man, by not offering the pay rise, that would have seen Murray still paid far far less than CMS, Bruno, and many others in the squad and Championship.

Murray is still a class forward. A far better striker and general football brain, than CMS & Co will ever have.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a load of crap.

Murray was class for the Albion in most games, and yes we were Withdean-years regulars.

The fans adored him (proof - Easter 2011 fans day at Withdean .... 100's more fans clammering to get his autograph, than anyone else).

Poyet had to prove himself the big man, by not offering the pay rise, that would have seen Murray still paid far far less than CMS, Bruno, and many others in the squad and Championship.

Murray is still a class forward. A far better striker and general football brain, than CMS & Co will ever have.

This.

Well done Gus. You could have had Murray in your squad.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
What a load of crap.

One interesting thing to know though, is that I wonder how many Gus-lickers feel for his quote in the pre-palace interview, about Murray quitting Albion for Palace for a 75% hike in wages.

I wonder how many took that as Palace paying him 75% than we offered him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here