murry so exited!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tinycox

Jun 18, 2011
Portslade
Despite scoring 22 goals to help the Seagulls clinch the League One title last term, striker Murray will be in for a hot reception when the sides meet after turning down a new contract to sign for their fierce derby rivals instead.Brighton have since smashed their transfer record by signing Craig Mackail-Smith to replace Murray and are being tipped as dark horses for another promotion tilt.But 27-year-old Murray is confident he made the right decision to leave the south coast and make the short trip up the A23 to south London."I'm looking forward to those two games especially, as I think our fans will be as well," he told Palace's official website."It's such a massive club. Palace were always in the top division when I was growing up so it's a big pull to play for a big club like this." he went on to say if I had stayed at the Albion I would only have been cleaning cms's boots for most of the season

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Inevitable song to Murray when we see him next - "Stayed with a big club, you should have stayed with a big club etc.. " Personally I will be preferring much more abusive comments, after all he's Palace now so fair game. Assuming of course he is not 'injured' for our games.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Where was that load of old guff printed then - 'cos it sounds suspiciously like the sort of drivel some attention-seeking Nigel would make up to me?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Such a natural in front of the camera!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ahhhh, just seen the link posted.

I tried to 'log in' to see the greedy Northern sulk utter the words himself, but it strangely didn't let me on when I typed in Nigel No-Mark & 'wanker' as the password.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Fair enough, what else was he supposed to say?

"I've made a terrible mistake. Coming from the North, I thought I'd seen deprivation, squalor and ignorance but I was too busy looking at the wage on the contract that i never looked out of the windows at Croydon before I signed. God what have I done? Every player here wants to get away from this godawful depressing shitheap and at this rate it'll just be me, some Scottish bloke I can't understand who says he's the manager, and a couple of trainees. Please someone help me. I'll go to Accrington, Rochdale, anywhere. Just get me out of here."

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
On the Palace Player just pretty much says that Palace are big club due to his age growing up seeing them on MOTD, how they were just one of a few clubs who contacted his agent. Big club was the reason was it Glenn? Not the fact Poyet didn't want you and Bloom wasn't prepared to pay you the money you thought you deserved.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Good god, he really is a miserable prick. Did anyone really believe all that about "a club that stayed with" ahving grown up watching them? Good try Glenn. You went for money mate we all know that!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why worry ? He's gone for the money, joined a bunch of losers and he knows it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports