Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Match point x 2

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Get in ...... after that useless jock lost the first set, the brilliant brit rescued it with three excellent sets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nailed - well done Murray

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Murray wins it 3-6 6-4 6-4 6-2 and will play either Roger Federer or Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the Final on Sunday.

Another brilliant shot to go 30-15 up in that last game, never seen a player win a point by hitting around the net rather than over it before!

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Well done to the Scot. However having watched a bit more tennis recently I yearn for the good old days where touch and subtlety played a part.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Another great BRITISH sporting triumph.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well done to the Scot. However having watched a bit more tennis recently I yearn for the good old days where touch and subtlety played a part.

you have obviously not seen any of the drop shot winners Murray regularly plays, you can't get better touch and subtlety than that

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well if you're looking for touch, disguise, feel, subtlety, improvisation et al .. you won't find many better on tour than Murray. Incredible talent.

EDIT: Oh, almost a duplicate post above. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here