Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to Palace (merged threads)

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
My god, what a load of absolute shite people are coming out with...

Murray is a fantastic striker. What he offers the team, no-one else can, and IMO he is the most important player in our team. He is leaving for money, he wants more. Just because we love Albion doesn't mean that he does. If he moves to Palace we will hate him, granted, but to start coming out with all this "he was shite anyway" is just embarrassing to read because if all you are honest, we would love him to stay and sign what is being offered.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If he does leave for more money then he would go to Southampton.

I beleive they offered £15k a week and Palace only £10k

with lambert and barnard there, he would definitely have far more playing time at palace

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My god, what a load of absolute shite people are coming out with...

Murray is a fantastic striker. What he offers the team, no-one else can, and IMO he is the most important player in our team. He is leaving for money, he wants more. Just because we love Albion doesn't mean that he does. If he moves to Palace we will hate him, granted, but to start coming out with all this "he was shite anyway" is just embarrassing to read because if all you are honest, we would love him to stay and sign what is being offered.

This

May 16, 2011
Why are so many of your fans coming on here then?

Just to see if you have any more good players we can poach. Feel free to join our forum http://www.cpfc.org/forums/register.php which is officially The UK's largest online football community website.

Anyway you should be getting used to new intrest in your club what with 20k fans coming out the woodwork and buying season tickets.
Love yer xxx

ooohhh nice icons

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Just to see if you have any more good players we can poach. Feel free to join our forum http://www.cpfc.org/forums/register.php which is officially The UK's largest online football community website.

Anyway you should be getting used to new intrest in your club what with 20k fans coming out the woodwork and buying season tickets.
Love yer xxx

ooohhh nice icons

Where's the 'official' stats for that? There doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic on there.

BBS: Currently active users - 589

NSC Currently (online) users - 1057

What the hell do Palace fans do during the day? Maybe the benefit queue is that long, they spend all day waiting.

Love yer xxx

ooohhh nice icons

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
On Sky Sports at te moment

Hardley sounds confident

Palace boss Freedman has confirmed he has spoken to the 27-year-old, but is unsure whether he can persuade Murray to move to Selhurst Park.

"We are interested," Freedman told the Croydon Advertiser. "He is a good player and someone I feel would improve us as a team.

"He is on a Bosman and that's the kind of market we are working in.

"I would like him to come here but I know there are other teams in for him as well. Millwall and Southampton are also certainly interested.

"He knows we are interested. But I think we might be somewhere down the pecking order."

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
with lambert and barnard there, he would definitely have far more playing time at palace

By all accounts Barnard will not be able to play for much if not all of next season unless they play their games in the prison exertcise yard. and on another thread somebody said that Lambert has fallen out with Adkin and wants to leave. So perhaps that is why they are interested orcould it be that Adkin thinks being a northener they will get on well together, and being jealous of our achievements is trying emulate them by grabbing Glen..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ponder this. Murray and his agent are moving on for the money, pure and simple, but part of the reason why he's so marketable is because he really put in the work last season because he knew he'd be a free agent. Once he gets his big money move where's his incentive to put in the same workload in 2011/12? We were promoted in large part because he got his arse in gear.

He's a good striker and has great ability ,that's undeniable. I don't think there's anything the club could have done differently, and from the way he's being hawked around now it looks as if he was always going to go to the highest bidder.

Personally, I hope he goes to Southampton. I think the rivalry with Wilkins, Harding, Hammond etc has been a good motivator and adding Murray will only intensify that competitive edge between the clubs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Of course it's all about the money. No professional player would leave us right now to go somewhere like Palace. Great team, great manager, amazing stadium. Unfortunately any of the other 90 clubs, maybe 89 taking SCC out too would have been annoying but OK. JUDAS.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Farewell Glen thanks for the memories. :bigwave:

I don't know what all the fuss is about, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wanker:/QUOTE]

Bet he doesnt even f**king sign for us and goes elsewhere!

As for Bha finishing higher than Palace is serioulsy deluded, mind you if was to happen would be the 1st time in my memory!

Why such confidence? Refresh your memory of Palarse's final league position from the last couple of years. Yes, we WERE in league one but we aren't now and unless something goes really wrong it shouldnt be too difficult beating the pikey relegation fodder that CPFC.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Farewell Glen thanks for the memories. :bigwave:

I don't know what all the fuss is about, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wanker:/QUOTE]

Bet he doesnt even f**king sign for us and goes elsewhere!

As for Bha finishing higher than Palace is serioulsy deluded, mind you if was to happen would be the 1st time in my memory!

Case of Alzheimers or immaturity then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here