Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
14m446o.jpg
yes sorry your right he is a 'paedo'

It's a sub forum on here.
And it's you're right, not your right. As in you're an inbred.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What is he worth at today's prices? £500,000?

If so, then his agent is getting as much of that as he can into Glenn's pocket. Fair play.

BUT it's the attitude that saddens me. He's leaving a great new manager, a bonded squad and that superb new stadium. He's been great for us but I'm not bothered to see him go - good luck to him.

What we don't know is WHy he's going, my GUESS is that we couldn't make assurances he wanted for first team football due to the strikers coming in, why else would he leave the Albion, oh money, good point it's the cash then!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
So am I being really THICK or has it been confirmed anywhere other than the Daily Mail?

I think it's safe to say Murray is leaving us but in that story posted earlier Freedman says Palace are "somewhere down the pecking order".

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Mods can we please merge this thread with the What's on your Itunes now thread.

I am starting to waiver a little on my prediction yesterday that Murray would take 250 pages and until Mid-July, to make his mind up.:blush:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
So am I being really THICK or has it been confirmed anywhere other than the Daily Mail?

I think it's safe to say Murray is leaving us but in that story posted earlier Freedman says Palace are "somewhere down the pecking order".

That's what you get from Dougie, an honest quote.

The man is too honest to be a manager for long, I fear...ever more reminiscent of George Graham.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't it supposed to be the end of the world tomorrow anyway? What a waste of time.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Look Palace have their own Gay and Lesbian community too.
Childish I know but I am sick of every single palace supporter using the word Gay in every single message they post.

Crystal Palace gay community question 'homophobic' cinema church promises From Streatham Guardian)

What do you mean, you poof/poove? Anyway you're confusing the people who live IN Crystal Palace to the people who support Crystal Palace which as countles visiting suporters have found to their inconvenience, is not actually (yet) in Crystal Palace, but further south.

You should thank yourselves that Ron Noades's sscheme of about 20 years ago to move the ground to somewhere adjacent to the M25 didn't get anywhere. That could have really affected the catchment area of the AMEX, and Crawley come to that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You should thank yourselves that Ron Noades's sscheme of about 20 years ago to move the ground to somewhere adjacent to the M25 didn't get anywhere. That could have really affected the catchment area of the AMEX, and Crawley come to that.

Was that around the time of some ridiculous idea floated to merge the Albion and Palace and play half way between the two. That was never gonna happen however much money anyone threw at it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

It might have when you were good. You could rebuild in Burgess Hill now and it wouldn't make any difference to our crowds.

By the way, I'm not suggesting that, it would spoil the Bugs Hole skyline.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
When I left for work it appeared to be a done deal with plenty of spiteful ranting, Now I come in to another 6 pages of classless shite from people who still have no facts to hand.
How many times do you want to say the same thing?
OK you think Murray's a C**t, Ok you think he was shit for 2 years before playing for a move (Bollocks imho.) & OK he may go to Palace. You must be used to it by now.

When I left for work it appeared to be a done deal with plenty of spiteful ranting, Now I come in to another 6 pages of classless shite from people who still have no facts to hand.
How many times do you want to say the same thing?
OK you think Murray's a C**t, Ok you think he was shit for 2 years before playing for a move (Bollocks imho.) & OK he may go to Palace. You must be used to it by now.

and the point of this contribution is?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Really? I know you must be furious, but don't you think it's pretty pointless until somebody actually KNOWS whats happening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports