Murray to Palace (merged threads)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
With your comments saying people been saying stupid things, then you come out with this stupid comment that for comedy value you hope murray scores 3 vs us, why dont you go and become a palace fan yourself then.
As we dont need players like murray or fans like you at our club, i personally wasnt that bothered if he stayed or went but to Palace, come on, and then your comments, you related to Murray or a friend of his ?
Stupid comments that you wish Palace to score 3 past us and them to be from a man who is going purely for Money and you feel this is a deserving to score 3 past your own team.
your a Tool, good riddance to Murray and to you Art vs Science you Fool

He's just an argumentative fool who's seeking attention even if it means saying the stuff he says. Anyone who would find it funny seeing an ex Brighton player scoring 3 past us for Palace isn't a fan of the Albion. This guy obviously dosen't watch Brighton but just comes on NSC in search of an argument. Ignore him and he'll be on someone elses forum before we can even say sad lonely individual.

Last edited:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Hero to absolute zero. Hope he moves away from Brighton and never shows his face about the city again.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Glenn Murray is a wanker, is a wanker. :)

I like him, but I'm going to retire my "Murray 17" shirts now. The swine. Noone 11 for next season then! Or, Noone 17 if he gets his old Plymouth number back again. Oh, it's so exciting.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
With your comments saying people been saying stupid things, then you come out with this stupid comment that for comedy value you hope murray scores 3 vs us, why dont you go and become a palace fan yourself then.
As we dont need players like murray or fans like you at our club, i personally wasnt that bothered if he stayed or went but to Palace, come on, and then your comments, you related to Murray or a friend of his ?
Stupid comments that you wish Palace to score 3 past us and them to be from a man who is going purely for Money and you feel this is a deserving to score 3 past your own team.
your a Tool, good riddance to Murray and to you Art vs Science you Fool.
Your also money mad Art vs Science, not everything and everyone goes on money, thats why our country is in the shit it is because of Money and greed.

Umm...I think he said he hopes Murray gets 3 goals all season? 3 too many mind.

Stumpy Tim

wrong era of existence? Jesus I must of gone back in time then because I'm sure I just saw Craig Bellamy stating he'll stay at Cardiff rather than picking up a big wage for a prem club purely on the fact of passion. How long has Wenger, Ferguson, Giggs , Scholes and Gary Hart been about fortheir clubs? how many medals do they share together? These are the people who get the ultimate praise in football but sadly some idiots (like yourself) only see football as a buisness.

your probably one those guys who can understand and justifies Harry Redknapps career moves too.

To be fair, Bellamy has already made his money so can afford to play for passion, though he'll still be on a decent wedge. Every other player there (apart from OGH) are multi-millionaires too. Glenn Murray isn't that rich, and this is his one chance to make some good money. I don't blame him for doing so... However, I do think Palace is a poor choice given his time at the Albion

I will, of course, roundly BOOOOOOOOO him if he plays for Palace against us

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Alright guys, stop fighting over some has-been idiot. Its a shame, but he's gone, and its kinda understandable why from some perspectives and not from others, we'll thank him for this season and hate him for the next, and this kind of drama is why we like football

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Murray's new strike partner...

So that'll be fat and balding up front...

image.jpg

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Am sure so many Bha fans woudn't leave their jobs for better money, I would however we fans have it in our blood to hate each other:angry::rant:
The players dont, unless of course Murray is a Seaweed fan? Why would he stay at Bha there's no loyalty anymore peeps!! us fans could never change clubs we support the very thought of it make us sick to the stomach!!:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:
I know you lot think your as big or now bigger than the mighty Palace:lol::lol::lol::lol: but the last 20 years shows your not any where near simple as that, 2 administations point deductions and we have still managed to remain in the top two divisions, where as Bha have managed a couple of seasons at best, I've lived in L'hampton 5 years and we haven't played once, so roll on next year, lets see if Bha can survive in the championship??? Knowing Bha you will go straight back down again,
I must admit to being jealous of Falmer but Huddesfield town also have a fab stadium look where they've been!
Sure it certainly does look promising for Bha but time will tell???
I have to say fair play to ya
I was at the march when Archer sold you all down the river so I do feel slightly happy for the long suffering true fans,even tho some Bha gave me stick for being there! I work with some Bha old school so perhaps Iv'e mellowed over the years! and do love Sussex
Anyway see you next season girls:drunk::bigwave::wanker::wanker::wanker:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Am sure so many Bha fans woudn't leave their jobs for better money, I would however we fans have it in our blood to hate each other:angry::rant:
The players dont, unless of course Murray is a Seaweed fan? Why would he stay at Bha there's no loyalty anymore peeps!! us fans could never change clubs we support the very thought of it make us sick to the stomach!!:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:
I know you lot think your as big or now bigger than the mighty Palace:lol::lol::lol::lol: but the last 20 years shows your not any where near simple as that, 2 administations point deductions and we have still managed to remain in the top two divisions, where as Bha have managed a couple of seasons at best, I've lived in L'hampton 5 years and we haven't played once, so roll on next year, lets see if Bha can survive in the championship??? Knowing Bha you will go straight back down again,
I must admit to being jealous of Falmer but Huddesfield town also have a fab stadium look where they've been!
Sure it certainly does look promising for Bha but time will tell???
I have to say fair play to ya
I was at the march when Archer sold you all down the river so I do feel slightly happy for the long suffering true fans,even tho some Bha gave me stick for being there! I work with some Bha old school so perhaps Iv'e mellowed over the years! and do love Sussex
Anyway see you next season girls:drunk::bigwave::wanker::wanker::wanker:

I hope for your clubs sake you have made the right decision giving Murray all this money. You have may taken our top goal scorer but he is unproven at Championship level.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I know you lot think your as big or now bigger than the mighty Palace:lol::lol::lol::lol: but the last 20 years shows your not any where near simple as that, 2 administations point deductions and we have still managed to remain in the top two divisions, where as Bha have managed a couple of seasons at best, I've lived in L'hampton 5 years and we haven't played once, so roll on next year, lets see if Bha can survive in the championship???

Here we go again, and why have you been 'bigger' than us ? Let me think. Oh yes, it's called spending money you didn't have and ending up nearly going out of business twice leaving many people very out of pocket, you must be so proud.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We've lost better strikers than Murray in the past and bounced back so I dont see any reason why we wont this time, I dont think he's ever really wanted to be here anyway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
See ya Glenn, if there was ever a doubt that the Palace games would be the biggest games this season, this transfer will ensure they are.

I really do hope Gus knows what he's doing and that the finances for next season are such that we chose to let him go rather than we couldn't afford to keep him.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have eıther Palace or us made an official announcement yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports