Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Glenn Murray, Judas C.u.n.t

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Its a bitter pill, losing him to Palace obviously. But it does help revive our rivalry perversely! Thanks for goals, won't miss the tantrums though. Lets hope Gus continues his superb nack of replacing key forward players. I never thought I'd say this but love him as I did, Gus was right about Forster. And he knew Glenn could give more. And who'd have thought young Ashley would finish on 20? Thus, in gus we must trust, history so far shows we should back our manager's decisions about to let go, who to retain and who to bring in. Watch this space!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"Daddy, why have you put my Glenn Murray poster in the bin?"

"Sorry son but he is Palace scum now and probably already infested with VD"

"Is he like Scott McGleish too?"

"Yes. Yes he is"

Sep 1, 2010
Christ, what is it that surprises you about any of this.....really! Murray gave us a parting gift of a brilliant season whilst lining his own future. Previously, he had been inconsistent at best. His body language when he lifted the trophy at the parade gave it all away(and i commented at this on the thread at the time). If he does not want to play for us, then fine, we move on. On the back of it all, calling him scum blah blah blah is bollocks, Not one of you people would do any different in your own jobs. All this shit about oh but anyone but Palace is utter shit. It happens, Poyet/Bloom will assemble a squad capable of Championship survival, first and foremost. We have a bright future given the right guidance, pandering to wage demands is not the right way in the long term. Lots of people write off the boom and bust attitude of modern football but you want to embrace it at your acceptance.....total rubbish.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its a bitter pill, losing him to Palace obviously. But it does help revive our rivalry perversely! Thanks for goals, won't miss the tantrums though. Lets hope Gus continues his superb nack of replacing key forward players. I never thought I'd say this but love him as I did, Gus was right about Forster. And he knew Glenn could give more. And who'd have thought young Ashley would finish on 20? Thus, in gus we must trust, history so far shows we should back our manager's decisions about to let go, who to retain and who to bring in. Watch this space!

100% this.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All this shit about oh but anyone but Palace is utter shit.
Quite right. I've never understood the silly "rivalry" with Crystal Palace. They are just a club like any other and I personally wish Glenn all success next season.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Murray has made the right move for him. He never seemed happy here, was never going to be a brighton legend, but certainly has the potential to be a palace legend now. Poyet coached him into a formidable frontman and its someone elses gain. Shame we couldn't keep someone we clearly wanted and puts a slight dampener on our promotion. He'll score against us too no doubt. But thats football, we've had it so good for so long something was bound to go wrong at some point

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Welcome to SE25 Glenn:)

How does "5-0 and we got Murray" sound to you lot next season?

Should be two cracking games..cannot wait.

EEEEAAAGLESSSSSSS:bigwave:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If he goes there and fails, they keep playing him because he's expensive, and they don't get results, I can see all the threads about how it was the plan all along, get them to pay through the nose for an albion guy to bring the failure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports