Murray to Palace (merged threads)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he's he actually gone then?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This thread is already 20 pages long. Other than the report of him negotiating, is there anything new or are all those pages just repeats of everything that has been posted in all the other Murray threads and therefore not worth reading?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Had a medical at Palace. Now seeking medical advice on treating rabies.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He has had a medical at Palace. But dosnt like the thought of joining a rival. Wants 10k+ a week.

10k plus a week?! jesus christ, he's good but surely not worth that for an unproven championship player with up until this season a patchy injury record

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
No wonder he sat down and hid on the bus during the parade while Tommy and gang were joining in with the anti-Palace songs from the front, silly twunt.

All vitriol aside though, what a shocking lack of ambition to move from Brighton to Palace at this moment in time. Very strange.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
10k plus a week?! jesus christ, he's good but surely not worth that for an unproven championship player with up until this season a patchy injury record

I doubt we would pay that. Would like to see him at Palace but not for that price.

Oct 2, 2008
Shit but brilliant only when it matters...and it only matters for him and his wants and needs. Never the people that fund his f***ing wages nor pay good money to see him play. Always a selfish player, always knew that and will forever stick to this. The fact that he hasn't declared himself to not join Palace says it all to me. It's inevitable he's leaving us.

f*** him. He obviously thinks he's bigger than the club, if that's the case then he can piss off and give the blue and white stripes to someone else that isn't like Murray and someone who deserves the opportunity (liek Adgestein-though it is a huge step).

Murray, thank you for your contribution to your career at this club but it has been an absolute rollercoaster ride with you! Once again you've let me down and backed up my point that you are just a selfish tool that's in it for himself and also clearly deluded!

Spot on . Top post.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I doubt we would pay that. Would like to see him at Palace but not for that price.

with your recent financial record, id say paying 10k a week for a player that has never played at that level would be an extremely risky move to be making

still, good luck to murray. he obviously values cash more than his playing career and i for one cannot blame him one bit for it

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Glenn Murray rushed to Hospital

suspected rabies

Attachments

• imagesCA4CS5WY.jpg
    imagesCA4CS5WY.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 447

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
with your recent financial record, id say paying 10k a week for a player that has never played at that level would be an extremely risky move to be making

still, good luck to murray. he obviously values cash more than his playing career and i for one cannot blame him one bit for it

Would Brighton fans booooh him if he did move to us?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Ok, call me a jcl, but I am the voice of reason, (supporter for nearly 35 years, home and away but new to this pc stuff)

Dear Glen

Thanks for being one of the main reasons that we're playing in the championship next season, BUT, what are you thinking? Do you want to be a part of what we're about to achieve or not? FFS man, football is a short career accepted, but c'mon, money is important but surely this has to be weighed up with some job satisfaction.

If you are holding Tony and Gus to ransom then you are making a HUGE error. Gus is the man to trust and he will take us further than we've been before including your career. I suggest that you sack your money grabbing, greedy agent and buy a large mirror to look into.

We don't want/need owen or heskey and I personally would not take them if they offered to play for nicks... Injury prone, useless, waste of space the pair of them ffs. (look at the national side in the last few years, Crap embarrassing waste of f***king space imo). and they could not get in the team in their prime and now they want to come here???

The only reason that you would want to go to them twat, pikey fools is because you want to be the best paid player in league 1, because that's the only place they are heading!

rant over:angry:

Seagull Muzzy

Ok, so if he reads this and still goes to them nobs then good riddence, he will deserve all the stick in the world

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Would Brighton fans booooh him if he did move to us?

almost certainly - you cant really go and sign for your arch rivals based purely on money, especially when for the first time in many many years we actually look to have far better prospects as a club than palace

personally, id clap him. this may be in part though because i dont think my arm is good enough to be able to launch a pigs head in a figo-style manner from the west stand upper

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
almost certainly - you cant really go and sign for your arch rivals based purely on money, especially when for the first time in many many years we actually look to have far better prospects as a club than palace

personally, id clap him. this may be in part though because i dont think my arm is good enough to be able to launch a pigs head in a figo-style manner from the west stand upper

:D

Night Night NSC. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here