Murray to Palace (merged threads)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm listening now to some muppet talking about walking on the turf of a shit ground

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace fans new Murray Song.... its sickening

"There's Only One...... Glenn Murray, One....... Glenn Murray,
He Used to be Gay,
But now he's Okay,
Walking in a Murray Wonderland"

sounds better as a homage to a certain Palace fan who posts on NSC

"There's only one Glenn Murray , one Glenn Murray
he was ok ,
then he tried gay ,
living with Selhurst Wonderland"

randomjack

Jul 29, 2003
Glenn Murray on Twitter:

GlennMurray_17 Glenn Murray
Sorry to all #bhafc fans for the current situation. I am currently assessing all my available options and hope to arrive at a decision soon.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Gutting news if true, Murray really does not give a flying f*** about the fans, he played for this move and we benefitted but to end up at Palace says everything about the guy, I hope his career crashes and burns and we hear about him having a trial with Colerain in a couple of seasons. As do most fans I trust Poyet and I think a younger more exciting young striker could make us forget him very quickly and just remember the money we were willing to pay Murray will go on our new star striker. Murray was a great league 1 striker and as someone said if he ends up at any club other than Palace I would wish him luck and forget about him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pedant
It wouldn't actually be a transfer if he went, would it? :shrug:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Talking about cricket

At least they all seem to be the right distance away from the microphones; which is more than can be said about the Albion Roar [enjoyable as it is].

Actually, is that why it's called 'The Roar'? Because every now and then somebody screams down the mike?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Glenn Murray the new Leon Knight ???

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Interesting, the Palace radio station says that Millwall and Southampton are the clubs in for Murray, and Palace not in it at all. Also said that we offered Murray a take it or leave it offer, and he has so far declined. He wants 5 figures a week.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports