Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray spotted with Bloom

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He can't actually be signed on an emergency loan today, or indeed for at least a week.

Regulations 53.3.2 and 53.3.3, a Player cannot be registered on an Emergency Loan or Youth Loan:

(a) during the period commencing immediately after the end of a Transfer Window and during each of the seven days following the end of that Transfer Window;

Yes he can. Read what you just pasted.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Murray has been spotted walking with Mr Bloom heading into Dicks

You heard it here first!

If true. Kudos. You will be a respected poster and your posts will be treated with suitable gravitas.

Obviously if you are fibbing a 3 month ban would be in order. We will get someone else to report the football scores.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually I was right, I specifically referred to an emergency loan which is not available for another seven days.

I thought you already had two players on Standard Loans who are over 23?

He can't sign for anyone on a standard loan (2 club rule).

We only have Wilson here at the moment (on a youth loan), and Ridgewell for two more weeks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Actually I was right, I specifically referred to an emergency loan which is not available for another seven days.
Why isn't it? You said "Player cannot be registered on an Emergency Loan or Youth Loan:
(a) during the period commencing immediately after the end of a Transfer Window and during each of the seven days following the end of that Transfer Window;"

Well today isn't the period commencing after the end of a Transfer Window, so what are you talking about?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I was sure the emergency loan window opens in a week but players can be signed on one month or 3 month loans during the normal window

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Why isn't it? You said "Player cannot be registered on an Emergency Loan or Youth Loan:
(a) during the period commencing immediately after the end of a Transfer Window and during each of the seven days following the end of that Transfer Window;"

Well today isn't the period commencing after the end of a Transfer Window, so what are you talking about?

Murray can't sign for another club on a Standard Loan as he has already played for two clubs this season. That only leaves the Emergency Loan option which isn't available for seven days after the transfer window closes.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just been sent a pic of Murray from a mate at the Amex.....

bill-murray.jpg

......he's a big Ghostbusters fan and has tons of Murray jpegs on his phone. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here