Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray sighting at christmas day cricket match

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FFS why didn't you get a picture with Muzza wearing a Brighton shirt which could be posted on BBS as a Xmas present ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I find it hard to believe that he would be wearing an Albion top but I take your word for it. Strange daze indeed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agent Murray , still has affection for the Albion and his cover hasn't been compromised yet. Plus the fact he lives next door to a NSCer.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
confirmed. I was playing in said match and saw murray lap the velodrome a couple of times in a seagulls top before demonstrating a poor understanding of cricket by indulging in 20 mins of elaborate groin stretches behind the bowlers arm at the sea end

Jimmy Grimble

Also saw him running round the track in Albion gear.

Lush

Mods' Pet
If we're doing player spotting I saw Nooney, Paynter, Sparrow and his dog in Churchill Square on Xmas Eve afternoon. Then Noone about an hour later at the Dyke Road Tesco Express/petrol station in his white BMW gas guzzler. His number plate is NOO7 NEY. I think he's stalking me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've gotta say, if we'd signed a player from Palace & he was still running around in Palace gear, I'd be a bit bloody put out :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here