Murray`s Coming Back

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Managed to score the winner at Old Trafford in the Quarter Finals though
Which was offside.
The Carling Cup might be MASSIVE to a little club like Brighton but to us we aint that bothered, Would have been a day out at Wembley, But we have been there and done that.
:lolol: that's fantastic. You must be a Brighton fan on a wind up. Until your loss Palace fans were raving about the achievement of their cup run, now you say it meant nothing. If you had won, it would have been your biggest ever trophy. How exactly have you been there and done that? Please don't say zenith data, which the top clubs didn't even enter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was the THIRD you thickets. The title you claim to hold is incredibly convoluted and a bit desperate:

"We won the first game at the Amex. Well, the first that wasn't a Cup game. Oh, also not counting Friendly games."

WOW. Catchy. Mega bragging rights!

:clap: yet you hear them claim to be 'first winners' all the time - what a joke...! They were not and never will be first team to win at amex - they're tryig to cling to something so it's more memorable than any other BHA scum game - it won't be in yrs to come i think.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
If the unthinkable happens on Tuesday night I reckon I might give NSC a miss for a few days and hide. It'll be hideous on here.

Me too. I went way over the top last September and flipped completely. But I have a good feeling about next Tuesday.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Its Official Glenn Murray is coming back to haunt his old club, After smashing in the third goal in what was the first ever defeat for the weed at the tampax staduim we have very strong belief that a hatrick in on the cards on Tuesday night, The droanes of FFS Murray, FFS Murray, FFS Murray shall be heard from the down beat away fans.
Roll on Tuesday, Come on Murray

Listen you deluded retard, our first competitive lose was against Liverpool. I feel happy knowing that they were the first as you can't get much bigger than Liverpool. Now do one.

seagull07

Kurt must score!
Jan 5, 2007
West Sussex
that bloody palarse scum ! , we best do some damage Tuesday night and shut um up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports