Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray returns to Sussex ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A classy reply would not have included a gloating reference to your club’s present higher status compared with ours.

ThePaddy is probably the most obnoxious palace troll on here now that 'VHA on NSC' has been red carded.

Expect nothing other than sneering and gloating from him.

Shame he isn't playing, I would have gone down to take a look.

I wish him nothing but a speedy recovery so I can get to look at him play in the Premier League, and for what it's worth, I think he will be more than capable.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Get your own house in order, Palace troll. Widely reported that a Palace fan was pissing on the seats at Arsenal yesterday and others chanting about Wenger being a paedophile. "..r*ping boys with toys.." was part of the song. Dead classy.

You mean they have another song apart from the St Pauli one that about 90% of clubs seem to sing these days??

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
He'll be in the 25, yes.

Disgusting. Just because you're bitter, jealous and all-round inferior doesn't give you an excuse to wish injury on the more talented players of better clubs.

Careful lads he might send the ultras to your house!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shame he isn't playing, I would have gone down to take a look.

I wish him nothing but a speedy recovery so I can get to look at him play in the Premier League, and for what it's worth, I think he will be more than capable.

Either someone's hijacked your account or you're playing to those in the BBS cheap seats :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Agree, what is wrong with his thread ?, he was just asking about a game involving Brighton and Palace, no abuse, no rudeness. I am going and will gladly let you know about the game, without biased views and an opinion. Also what has it got to with the poster what some idiots sung at Arsenal ? (get rid of that bloody drum please, Why O Why do you need a drum, only MK Dons, Reading, and Watford have drums), So can we tarnished with the same brush in what Brighton fans sing sometimes, no. Murray has gone to Palace for money and his long term financial future, who can blame him, think we forget the good he did when he was our player and he just held out for a better deal that he wanted. I can assure you from someone who knows him, he wanted to stay, loves living down here, but just wanted more money, which Palace were prepared to pay. Move on

that will stoke the fires in teh belly Kev

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How much is it to get in tonight? Is it free for us season ticket holders? Cheers

For league games yes. How can he be coming back to Sussex anyway as he lives here.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I dislike them up the road with a passion, but I can't find anything wrong with the OPs opening post. A query about a returning ex Albion player doesn't cause offence, even if he is an alleged judas for going to the dark side. I most certainly wouldn't like to see him get injured again.....sent off and banned for 4 games is quite enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here