Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MURRAY of to B'muffins then

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Started for Palace ahead of Gayle, Bamford & Wickham. I really can't understand these rumours, especially the particularity daft ones that link him with a return to the Championship. Very odd.

No it's very strange. Glenn is a good reliable source of goals in the Premier League now, so has no need to return to the Championship.

He will never play for us again, well unless he does a Bobby of course and comes back once his career is nearly over, and his knees are shot to pieces.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Watching Bmuff on MOTD last night, he's just what they need. They appear to have lost the knack of getting it to go in the goal, bit like us last season.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:lolol: How can you base the assumption of "lost the knack" on one game?

Last season every time they kicked or headed the ball towards the goal it went in. Yesterday according to the highlights, that's not happening this season. ( I may be exaggerating a bit.) :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry should do a preview before posting it was actually he wanted to come back and Oscar said he didnt want him then again when he went to Reading but Sami said no on that occassion so he actually asked his agent to sort it twice. Perhaps 3rd time lucky.

All sounds a bit 'Amy Winehouse' BG - "I tried to make me go to rehab, they said No, No, No."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Of all the threads to turn gold, this is a most unexpected one :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This one just won't go away , the cherries are being very persistent if you can believe the reports . Fwiw I want him to stay !

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
I heard that Sami was actually advising Oscar on stuff way before he (Sami) started and that he and Murray went out for some pints at some point and it was then that he said he'd like to come back. That's what I heard anyway.

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
I started laughing on page 1. Then folk started carefully analysing the credibility of BG's tip. Whereupon I soiled myself.

:lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Pardew said yesterday that Connor Wickham was going to learn from Murray and that the plan was that they'd split time at centre forward.

So unless they both move to B'muff, I'd suggest Murray is staying at South Norwood Barcelona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here