Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray daily express

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Full page article on Judas 2day, says he was never fit when he was with us, we paid to sort out all his problems now he says he is as fit as ever been and walks away from us UNGRATEFULL TWAT :tosser:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Full page article on Judas 2day, says he was never fit when he was with us, we paid to sort out all his problems now he says he is as fit as ever been and walks away from us UNGRATEFULL TWAT :tosser:

He didnt walk away,,,,Poyet did not want him. Thought this was common knowledge now.

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
He was also on the phone to Poyet begging him to up the contract, Poyet told him to go where the money was, FACT. Never wanted him here lol, Murray never wanted to leave and he was actually desperate not to join Scum because he wasn't keen on joining a rival haha funny how things turn out!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can we let it go? he wanted more money, club thought he wasnt worth that much, so he went. unfortunate choice, but lets be the bigger people and leave the sniggering to when we finish above them/take 6 points off them/he ends the season on 10 goals.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Murray wouldnt even make the bench here anymore

This.....I think Murray made his bed with Poyet long before the goals he hit and the form he showed last season. All the moodys he use to throw, his apparent lack of attitude in some games. Dont think Poyet is a man to cross and I think he has a long memory, he has spoken several times about having the right attitude to be a Brighton player under him....Just look at CMS, stayed with Peterbough and fired the goals to get them promotion, when he could have easily have sulked after being relegated the season before and thrown in a transfer request....Thats a model pro for you and three times the player Murray will ever be.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This most definately is ground hog day. From the jist of the 16th August article it seems as though he never forgave our fans for abuse he copped. Maybe the move to Crystal Mighty FC was all part of the bitter Murray masterplan of revenge?!?! You wouldn't normally refer to your club's fans as 'My fans' as he does in the article, which is possibly intended to wind up any Brighton fans who read the Express.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Health :: Glenn Murray: My fans will see the best of me now

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
he says he is as fit as ever been

Palace team news v Bunley (Sat)
bad news on Glenn Murray. Striker twisted his ankle at Peterborough and looks certain to miss Saturday's match with Burnley

Palace team news v Coventry (Tues)
Strikers Glenn Murray (ankle) and Steffen Iversen (hamstring) are sidelined along with defender Nathaniel Clyne (foot).

:)

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Am only quoting him from the article Guys, i agree he wouldnt get anywhere near our team now, but the article does make him seem like an ungratefull twat, then we all knew that anyway :laugh:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Is the he doin' a daily column in the Express or summut? I think he could do with broadening his repertoire if he is...

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Not too fussed, he wanted to move back up north and wanted more money. He moved slightly further up north and took a 25% increase in wages. Don't blame him, he's not starting his career and hasn't been pro for long. I'm not even bothered that he went to Palace. He never really had the right attitude until last season and look what he achieved for us. I think he has done the best for his family and financial future but he would struggle to get into the team now and good luck to him (apart from two games against us when I hope he has a mare).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here