Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray being watched by Leeds

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
why would he go to them if the stay down again ? qpr are shit and will be in league one next season and burnley does worry me a bit but surely they would rather have lambert or holt ??

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
And this:

Contented Murray puts Albion on their way From The Argus)

I wasn’t Russell Slade’s favourite person or favourite striker so I missed a lot of games under him as well.

“Since the gaffer has come in I think I have done a bit better personally and so have the team. I like him, I think he’s good.

“It’s plain for everyone to see that results have changed under him, that the club is changing under him. I think I am playing a better style of football under him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Leeds be able to afford the £2M price tag for Muzza ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He either goes for good money or he stays and does the biz under Gus. With Forster away that's one less striker around, too.

He is coming into his prime though, so the next move in his career is the biggie. I hope he stays.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wonder what the sell on clause is to Rochdale ?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
"Not good enough for leeds" what a bunch of clueless idiots. Who the f*** do they think they are.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Leeds have spent 150000 on transfers this season, Bates has already stated that they will be struggling financially when they choke, sorry I meant if they dont go up. They cant afford Murray...end of story.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
They would have to sell Beckford + 1 to afford Muzza....it aint gonna happen!

When are the joke fans of this league gonna wake up and see they are not the massive club they believe!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Oh and what else makes me laugh is when they sing they are supposedly the champions of europe or whatever, sorry boys...remind when this happened? :lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Why would Murray leave for Leeds?

Why wouldn't he?!

If the rag's story has any foundation, then it's possible he would be offered a better financial deal.

Gus is having a calming effect on Murray and with Forster away from the club (there was always a feeling that one played better without the other being on the pitch) maybe he can show us that he is a 25 goals + striker next season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here