Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray being injured....

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The main positive of him being out is that the ultimate nightmare scenario of him scoring a winner against us can't come to fruition.

Absolutely. I have to say I relaxed hugely after Murray went off - not because Palace were any less threatening (they were probably more so, especially when Bolasie came on)....however, sub-consciously the spectre of a Murray winner had faded away.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Despite the Palace hype, Murray has done absolutely nothing in his last two games against us and was on a poor run of form, only broken by the award of yet another Palace penalty last weekend.

That Wilbraham looked about as much use as a solar powered camping stove in a coal mine when he came on, so I'd like to think he'd start instead of Phillips. But even donkeys can have their day at times, and imagine how horrific it would be to concede a goal to somebody that poor. I'm remaining my usual realistic self on this one. It's a one off, either side could have a moment of luck/brilliance and steal it. Murray being out doesn't really change much as he wasn't getting any service in the first place.

Let's just go out there and do what we have to do. No point thinking about their players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here