Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MUFC v Villa

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
United are an awe inspring powerhouse of born winners, no way will they let up after tonight, it's just not in their nature.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When do they get to play Real or Barca again ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
United are an awe inspring powerhouse of born winners, no way will they let up after tonight, it's just not in their nature.

Good call...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
13 Premiership Medals for Giggs - I doubt any player will achieve that again

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another hollow " victorious " season for United Ltd. All smiles again but they know that when it really matters they usually blow it.

27 years of fergie has yielded 20 championships but only 2 European Cups. Liverpool won 4 in an 8 year period.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Another hollow " victorious " season for United Ltd. All smiles again but they know that when it really matters they usually blow it.

27 years of fergie has yielded 20 championships but only 2 European Cups. Liverpool won 4 in an 8 year period.

I'm getting the impression you're not keen on them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove

Think that they have won 20 top titles (inc div 1 ) in their history , and Fergie is responsible for only 13 of them !
Must be a really crap manager eh ?
As for the scousers , when did they last win anything ?
Your as good as your last game imo ? :mad:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Man U won the league so vintage to them.
But I have been unimpressed with them again this season, they have not played that well but they know how to win which is all that matters I suppose.
It is a reflection on how poor and inconsistent Man City, Chelsea, and Arsenal have been this season that they won it easily.
If you can find an honest Man U fan they will admit that it has been a poor season, because, yet again they failed in the champions league, which is their benchmark if they want to compare themselves with Real Madrid and Barcelona.
The Premier League was poor this season.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Rather them then Chelsea/Arsenal.

Same again next season please :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here