Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muanure fan banned for being sick .

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What an embarrassing story for any club. Can't believe, even if it is their rules, that they didn't think of the publicity around the story. Sadly, as others have said, the supporters are becoming less important to Premier League clubs with Sky money increasing all the time.

Frankly, the guy who wrote that letter should be disciplined. Sadly, as others have said on here, he probably got a promotion.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have a colleague (from Manchester) who's a STH at old Trafford, I'm pretty sure he told me they have to 'opt out' of European match tickets otherwise they are billed for the ticket.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No sympathy. From Derbyshire, supports Man Utd.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He lives just 19 miles from Manchester. 44 miles from Derby. Sheffield is closer. Who do you think he should support?

Whoever his closest team are? Was a joke, didn't realise he was a relation sorry..

He may have even moved in his 60 years too, so taking this seriously really isn't advisable :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Seems the club see their fans as props in the Premier League experience. If one has the temerity to be ill perhaps it's seen as letting down the global brand as an important part of that is those 'passionate supporters.' Given this, shouldn't Man U be paying their fans to attend rather than the other way around ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Although you have educated me that Derbyshire (north) is a lot closer to Manc land than I thought :thumbsup:

That's up Horsham way, isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here