Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Mr Potato Head

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Imagine having so little going on in your life that you manage to find the time to be furious because a company has changed the branding of a toy it makes
Just in time for the weekend spittle rags too, it's going to be " How Boris saved Summer" or " Spudyounolike"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I didn’t fight forinners all through the Second World War in the trenches of Trafalgar, so my grandchildren ( bless em’) will have to play with nonce toys.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Except they’re not.

It’s only the firm branding that has become gender neutral, not the actual toys themselves.

You will still be able to buy’Mr Potato head’ or ‘Mrs Potato head’ made under the brand name ‘Potato head’.

[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION], you little tinker.

Oh, that's not fair I was just gearing up for a proper fume at this.

Offended I was, really really seething.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You do realise the renaming is a reaction to the woke mob being that upset about "Mr. Potato Head" right?

So? They made a case and the company agreed, feel free to do the same.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Did anyone else have a Mr Liver Head? Not as successful as the potato one, but in my mind it was miles more fun!

Mr Liver Head FTW.jpgSex on legs.jpg

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
This was always likely to happen , although I'd wager nobody ever found a set of plastic testicles when they purchased a man looking type Potato Head toy before .

The world has turned into a giant snowflake that's melting at a unsustainable pace and Mr and Mrs Potato head can take comfort in the fact that a few short years from now , there won't be any of those name changing double crossing humans around to interfere with thier birth rights .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Besides, potatoes reproduce asexually. They aren't gendered in nature. This is just the man imposing its own gender constructs on everything. Down with this sort of thing!

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Thought I'd chip in to the gender mash up to ask why members of the anti social driving community are still referred to as 'boy racers'.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Crodo stirring again. What a surprise!

Me, I’ve always wanted a Divine Potato Head in classic Pink Flamingos pose.

22568D7B-97B3-4B67-9CE3-1A2C4D377951.jpeg

Adults lap up those rather monotonous Funko Pops, so they’re missing a trick not making this.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
"I'm so ANGRY about [Insert minor gender/race alteration to something that doesn't impact my life]. Everyone is such a SNOWFLAKE these days. #fuming"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here